SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

Yeah be as upset as you want at that one, but no reason to win that game. They have to get better at the QB position and they aren't going to do it by winning meaningless games on the road without AP.

Hold AP out the rest of the year and finish 3-12-1.

May be time though to think about a new late game philosophy on defense. Thats the definition of $hitting the bed about five times at the end of games.

The Vikings lost yesterday's game due to poor tackling. It could have been worse...did you see how the Steelers lost on the final play of the game? THE BAND IS ON THE FIELD!

The Browns, however, lost thanks to some home-cooked officiating. What a terrible pass-interference call at the end of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear, not even a fiery crash involving the Bears player bus and Packers player bus in two weeks could get the hapless Lions into the playoffs. Unbelievable how many times a team can shoot itself in the foot when all stars had aligned in their favor this season.

I swear, not even a fiery crash involving the Bears player bus and Packers player bus in two weeks could get the hapless Lions into the playoffs. Unbelievable how many times a team can shoot itself in the foot when all stars had aligned in their favor this season.

NFC North...the division no one wants to win. Apparently.

• 2 months later...

I am thinking he'll be gone by the time the Vikings pick at #8. I will also say this; another season with the same QB's is another wasted season. If I'm AP, I am putting pressure on management to solve the QB problem NOW.

QB problem? If I'm AP, I'd be more concerned with his kids' daycare costs, which seem to be rising every day.

Cassel for the next two years is the best option the Vikings have at winning...

• 2 months later...