SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Valpo

GeauxSioux

Not to be pushy, but I agree that the general public needs to get into the game more. I personally was cheering from the student section almost every other play during the entire game; however, the general public was not into it at all. Yes the student section needs to stay past the sign up point for Nodak Nation, but the general public also needs to get in on the cheers that students start. To be honest I was kinda disappointed in both areas, as both the students and general public left after the first half.

Not sure where he gets that extra gear from when the ball is in the air. Thought he was overthrown by 5 yards in the 2nd quarter, no clue how he got under that.

I love his game... Blazing speed... Game changer.

Yup my tailgating spot cost me $45 for one game to sit by a bunch of other empty spots. If you wanna know why more people don't tailgate?....at least with rigs that make it "cool" like Sioux buses,vans, and Rvs...I think more people tailgate the grand forks races.

Yup my tailgating spot cost me $45 for one game to sit by a bunch of other empty spots. If you wanna know why more people don't tailgate?....at least with rigs that make it "cool" like Sioux buses,vans, and Rvs...I think more people tailgate the grand forks races.

A lot of the regulars didn't tailgate because a) it was a Thursday, and b) it was hot, especially earlier in the day. There will be a lot more people out next week on a Saturday for Potato Bowl.

Wow! You're kidding! $45 to park...on a Thursday. $100 to park on a Saturday at Homecoming?

$15 per space for tailgating, he used 3 spaces because he brought a camper. Same price for every game. $5 to park a vehicle for a game, same price for every game.

Enough about tailgating prices, let's talk about next week's game vs. SDSU. I believe this game will serve as a good litmus test for how the 2013 season will go (either upward or downward). Losing by 30 points and giving up 600+ yards of offense would mean another lost season. A competitive game (win or lose) means the team has potential to get better and better, week by week. This program desperately needs a signature, marquee win over an established FCS program. Our biggest win over an FCS team was as a Division II program (vs. Northern Iowa in 2006). This game will be played in front of a large Potato Bowl crowd and this is the perfect time to get that signature win.

And season tailgating passes are sold out so I can't buy one of those either. To tailgate this year will cost me $315

That'll help build the fan base...coming next year, naming rights to tailgating parking spaces...for a hefty fee, of course.

That'll help build the fan base...coming next year, naming rights to tailgating parking spaces...for a hefty fee, of course.

Half the parking lot is taken up for tailgating and for Champions Club parking. They sold out of the season tailgating spots. Cratter didn't try to get a spot until after they sold out. It's basically the same as buying tickets for a game. They have so many seats for season tickets, and the rest are sold at a higher price as single game tickets. That is what happened with tailgating spots. Here is the info on tailgating, http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=204985525.