SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

I was in a state of mind where I was ready to overreact to something last night. It wasn't that bad of an insult, but it still doesn't make sense to be calling him out since he seems to be one of the most reasonable fire Hakstol posters.

Now gfhockey on the other hand sort of has all the jokes made at his expense coming. I guess that might have been what put me off last night. Lumping FS4L in with him may be as insulting as being called a "douche"

I wasn't trying to lump FS4L in with gfhockey. That was not my intent.

how

I live und more then anyone on here

I want nattys more then any of u

im a realist

Okay, I normally don't respond to you...but this time I have to. Who are you to say that you "live und more then anyone on here."?

There is no way that you possibly know every single person on this board personally, so how do you know how much we "live UND" or that you "want nattys more then any of u."?

All, I am saying is if you want us to be nice to you...try to do the same. Don't make pretentious posts where you are the high and mighty fan of all fans and we are just the lowly peasants who couldn't possibly understand or know as much as you and who can't possibly be as big of a fan as you.

End of rant.

Okay, I normally don't respond to you...but this time I have to. Who are you to say that you "live und more then anyone on here."?

There is no way that you possibly know every single person on this board personally, so how do you know how much we "live UND" or that you "want nattys more then any of u."?

All, I am saying is if you want us to be nice to you...try to do the same. Don't make pretentious posts where you are the high and mighty fan of all fans and we are just the lowly peasants who couldn't possibly understand or know as much as you and who can't possibly be as big of a fan as you.

End of rant.

Feeding the troll

End of rant.

Absolutely feeding the troll! gfhockey's posts are meant to entice a reaction. I guess it's working!

Haha got me....last time I looked it was 3-1 uno...I can't believe wmu came back like that. Either way you were trying to get gfhockey to bite.

:D It wasn't aimed directly at any one person. It's just the years of hearing what Blais would have done that gets me.

What has happened to this forum? It used to be that the discussions centered around the team we all are passionate about! Now, most of the posts are personal banter. The pot stirrers make me crazy! Just like your mother would tell you, ignore the bullies. GO SIOUX!

I've been following this forum for ten years and I think this is actually pretty much par for the course. That's why I haven't posted much in the past few years.

Overall, though, this is still the best site for everything UND hockey. I'm ok with skimming over the banter; or occasionally joining in if I'm feeling frisky.

The ignore feature has worked for me over the years if you're fed up with a specific poster.

The second half surge IS an annual occurrence under Hak. I'm embarrassed to say that from October thru December every season I have doubts and then I cross Dave off my Christmas card mailing list only to feel ashamed I didn't send him a card...again...at this time of year because he rights the ship EVERY year.

Dear Dave.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you as coach. Merry belated Christmas.

Love, Oxbow6

• Upvote 2