SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

hire me for what?

im not a coach

im a donor turned former doner now donating again

w-2s rock!

Special consultant to UND athletics.

You're not a coach...You just bitch about coaches. Like all of 'em.

Cue the weekly comment about flashing your W-2...

Shouldn't you be tiogahockey or watfordcityhockey?

u guys wait for the annual Saturday letdown then this thread will be on fire

however if they win tm nite I will give credit where credit is due...(gothberg)

I am thinking that you had way too many Keystone Lights...

Go away troll! We realists know this season is on life support!

#hiregfhockey

#where'sfightingsioux4lifetonite?

I don't understand calling out fightingsioux4life. He at least brings his detractions to Hakstol with reasons. Hakstol has his faults and fs4life brings rational thought to his complaints. Hakstol's ability to recruit and develop talent are enough for me to overcome his in game coaching, which I think is his biggest weakness. We don't bring in players like Grimaldi or have a shot at a player like Seth Jones unless our coach is a good recruiter. However Hakstol is not infallible like some people seem to try to make him. He is a good coach and we probably couldn't find a better one that wants to come to Grand Forks, but people should be able to complain about him on an Internet forum without being insulted.

u guys wait for the annual Saturday letdown then this thread will be on fire

however if they win tm nite I will give credit where credit is due...(gothberg)

If this your attitude why do you even follow the team?

It doesn't sound like you're enjoying this great season. It sounds like you're just waiting for them to fail.

Given your perspective you will never find a college hockey team, or coach, to back. They all have to deal with the chaos of the NCAA tourney. Getting there is step one and Hak has never missed it.

• Upvote 1

If this your attitude why do you even follow the team?

It doesn't sound like you're enjoying this great season. It sounds like you're just waiting for them to fail.

Given your perspective you will never find a college hockey team, or coach, to back. They all have to deal with the chaos of the NCAA tourney. Getting there is step one and Hak has never missed it.

I'm pretty sure gfhonky just likes his role as board troll and getting people to react to his misspellings. :)

All you guys need to stop feeding into gfhockey....you're ruining this site. The fact this thread is even up and running is calling out to all trolls which in turn means some of you actually like this back and forth garbage (not going to name names but you all know who you are).

I don't understand calling out fightingsioux4life. He at least brings his detractions to Hakstol with reasons. However Hakstol is not infallible like some people seem to try to make him. He is a good coach and we probably couldn't find a better one that wants to come to Grand Forks, but people should be able to complain about him on an Internet forum without being insulted.

I've been called a "douche" and a "retard" on this site before and absolutely ZERO posters responded with a "hey, that's not right" reply back to the poster who made the comment. But apparently I've crossed the line with a witty Twitter hash-tag?

FS4L and I may disagree often, but he did come to last year's Hogg event and I'm assuming he may show up again next month. My comment was meant to be funny, unlike some of the stuff you may see me post about the other party in that original post.

If you or FS4L were somehow offended by my post, then I apologize.

I think your only friends with one of us on facebook goonie

Just as I suspected due to an exchange months ago where gfhockey seemed to not recall a back-and-forth he had with me the day before...gfhockey doesn't have multiple personality disorder, he's actually multiple people posting under that moniker.

Just as I suspected due to an exchange months ago where gfhockey seemed to not recall a back-and-forth he had with me the day before...gfhockey doesn't have multiple personality disorder, he's actually multiple people posting under that moniker.

how do you honestly expect one person to compete?

we do have jobs you know and cant be on this board 24.7

What has happened to this forum? It used to be that the discussions centered around the team we all are passionate about! Now, most of the posts are personal banter. The pot stirrers make me crazy! Just like your mother would tell you, ignore the bullies. GO SIOUX!

You're telling me there is more than one person that illiterate??

• Upvote 1

What has happened to this forum? It used to be that the discussions centered around the team we all are passionate about! Now, most of the posts are personal banter. The pot stirrers make me crazy! Just like your mother would tell you, ignore the bullies. GO SIOUX!

This forum is really no different than the Internet via Twitter, message boards and other social sites. You have miscreants and d-bags that hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen and create spoof twitter accounts and monikers that act all tough and brave. Internet warriors if you will. They have all the answers and in some cases they’re downright brutal. Brad Schlossman and Dan Corey actually have stalkers that created spoof twitter accounts. I mean seriously, these losers have nothing better to do than stalk/creep beat writers and bloggers? That’s border line psychotic behavior and disturbing.

Edited by Goon

I've been called a "douche" and a "retard" on this site before and absolutely ZERO posters responded with a "hey, that's not right" reply back to the poster who made the comment. But apparently I've crossed the line with a witty Twitter hash-tag?

FS4L and I may disagree often, but he did come to last year's Hogg event and I'm assuming he may show up again next month. My comment was meant to be funny, unlike some of the stuff you may see me post about the other party in that original post.

If you or FS4L were somehow offended by my post, then I apologize.

I was in a state of mind where I was ready to overreact to something last night. It wasn't that bad of an insult, but it still doesn't make sense to be calling him out since he seems to be one of the most reasonable fire Hakstol posters.

Now gfhockey on the other hand sort of has all the jokes made at his expense coming. I guess that might have been what put me off last night. Lumping FS4L in with him may be as insulting as being called a "douche"