SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

Now that would be a great addition to Hoggsbreath! All challenges to fights or net worth comparisons from the men's hockey forum, from the previous year, could be settled there.

I never challenged gfhockey to either, just for the record. And I'm geniunely honest in saying all posters are welcome to attend.

that's why im not a used car salesman....

I don't care if you buy what im selling....care less what any of you keyboard tough guys think.

at the end of the day my bank account is bigger then urs. all that matters to me.

Big talk from a guy who was just complaining less than two months ago...

sorry goon..im a blue collar guy who doesn't make enough to make a donation...I would if I could believe me

go trak tail numbers bud... employee benefit...airplane ride.... brings us to Fargo. then we drive from there.

There was one flight from GFK to FAR this morning and then the plane went to Watertown. If that happened to be your flight, it landed in Fargo at 9:44 a.m. Four hour drive from Fargo to Dickinson would get you there at 2 central, 1 mountain, yet your claiming to be at work by 11 am central. No flights from GFK or FAR to the western part of the state this morning. Looking forward to your explanation.

I haven't been on this board for a long time. One of my last topics was re: Jordan Parise who was off to Austria and I was disagreeing with those who were sure he'd end up an NHL goalie. Anyway, I agree that Hak has a great reputation and it would be a questioned decision if he was axed, but we expect National Championships here and he hasnt delivered.

Thus it's time. The next guy gets the benefit of recruiting to a great program and the best college arena in the country and we can't go without a title for any more years. Let's do it.

• Upvote 1

lol if you idiots who claim you guys know so much would be smart enough to know that is one of the tail signs on one of the air force ones

all numbers between 28000 and 29000 are air force one!

that is a grand forks education or you!

Tail number 29000 in one of the planes used as Air Force One. Tail number N29000 is not. Tail numbers starting with N are civilian aircraft. N29000 is a

Cessna 206 Stationair (piston-single)

1967 CESSNA U206C

Fixed wing single engine

(6 seats / 1 engine)

Owned by:

WV SKYDIVERS

HUNTINGTON, WV

(Corporation)

You claimed to fly on N29000, not 29000. You can't even get your lies right.

I strongly recommend a few folks start self-moderating or (to borrow the soccer term) I see some "yellow cards" in some folks' futures.

Quit hijacking; quit the personal stuff; or I'll help you.

Signed,

The Management

I have been called a 'D*^%#+bag' and a 'retard' by one poster on this board with absolutely zero repercussion, gfhockey has used the term 'gayfers' three times within the past few days in regards to a hockey team from Minnesota, but now you come out and give a general warning about personal attacks?

It's time for something to happen...but that something isn't firing Dave Hakstol.