SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

speed limit is 65 on the companystruck r goverened

Wait a second...at about midnight last night, you posted that you were bar-hopping in Grand Forks. A few hours later, you're cleaning up oil spills? Something's fishy with this poster...

EDIT: posts were actually around 9:50-10:45pm last night. So you left GF in the middle of the night, drove to oil country, and are up and at 'em on the rigs early Sunday morning?

Wait a second...at about midnight last night, you posted that you were bar-hopping in Grand Forks. A few hours later, you're cleaning up oil spills? Something's fishy with this poster...

EDIT: posts were actually around 9:50-10:45pm last night. So you left GF in the middle of the night, drove to oil country, and are up and at 'em on the rigs early Sunday morning?

He was so drunk that he thought he was in gf.

what you guys never been drunk before or what

Hmnnnn...so you made a 5+ hour drive drunk...or rode the Amtrak all night to get back to oil country, or flew back hammered in the middle of the night so you could be back at work this am (and sober up in time)?

Either you were in western ND the whole time...or in Grand Forks the whole time...or you own a Delorean for a car.

And I rest my case for whoever the cat...

go trak tail numbers bud... employee benefit...airplane ride.... brings us to Fargo. then we drive from there.

So you're saying you drove to Fargo sometime in the middle of the night (drunk, of course)...hopped a private flight to oil country, and were back on-site by the time your shift started to drive a truck around (sober, of course)?

I am not buying what you're selling...

...care less what any of you keyboard tough guys think.

at the end of the day my bank account is bigger then urs. all that matters to me.

Keyboard tough guys...like you who yap for Hak's head on a daily basis?

Make it rain, oh Pac man of oil country, make it rain!

• Upvote 1

I only do it when all these bullys call me out...

Aaawwww...now we're the trendy new buzzword 'bullys.'

I don't hide behind anyone or anything, gfhockey. You know where to find me next March.

Congrats on the 3,000+ posts...although 90% of then consist of nothing other than 'fire hak?'.

Aaawwww...now we're the trendy new buzzword 'bullys.'

I don't hide behind anyone or anything, gfhockey. You know where to find me next March.

Congrats on the 3,000+ posts...although 90% of then consist of nothing other than 'fire hak?'.

Now that would be a great addition to Hoggsbreath! All challenges to fights or net worth comparisons from the men's hockey forum, from the previous year, could be settled there.