SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

I'm sure you are right... Hak bears no blame for any problems that the hockey team faces. We should be happy with whatever we get as fans, do not question the coaching. I mean, it's the players on the ice right? Hak and company can only do so much. It is just a strange coincidence that most (if not all) teams under the hakstol rule have under-performed compared to their talent level. If you don't like it, you can kiss off...

hakstol_bird.jpg

ok hotshot. Give me a call I would love to talk to you. 303 554 6655. Put your money where you mouth is.

ok hotshot. Give me a call I would love to talk to you. 303 554 6655. Put your money where you mouth is.

The kiss off comment was meant as all Sioux fans can kiss off if they don't like what is going on... I can see how you took it as I was directing it at you. I'm not big on the whole internet tough-guy thing so I wouldn't wait by the phone for my call. You can certainly PM me if you need to get something off your chest.

I think it sucks that this team is under-performing and I don't believe Hak gets the most out of his players. I think he has had a fine career at UND but how long does he get to stay coaching without a title? Another ten years? For the Hak lovers, do we need three years of missing the NCAA's like gophers a few years back to talk about replacing him? I actually hope Hak keeps his job a least until the next couple of year's recruits come in... we have seen what happens to some recruits when coaches (Gwoz) are fired. As a fan I certainly feel we have the right to question the coaches abilities and I don't think Hak has always done a stellar job. In fact I think he has done a terrible job at times. That's my opinion, feel free to disagree with it.

The kiss off comment was meant as all Sioux fans can kiss off if they don't like what is going on... I can see how you took it as I was directing it at you. I'm not big on the whole internet tough-guy thing so I wouldn't wait by the phone for my call. You can certainly PM me if you need to get something off your chest.

I think it sucks that this team is under-performing and I don't believe Hak gets the most out of his players. I think he has had a fine career at UND but how long does he get to stay coaching without a title? Another ten years? For the Hak lovers, do we need three years of missing the NCAA's like gophers a few years back to talk about replacing him? I actually hope Hak keeps his job a least until the next couple of year's recruits come in... we have seen what happens to some recruits when coaches (Gwoz) are fired. As a fan I certainly feel we have the right to question the coaches abilities and I don't think Hak has always done a stellar job. In fact I think he has done a terrible job at times. That's my opinion, feel free to disagree with it.

Do you guys ever here the announcers talk about Hak before almost every away game?

I think UND would be a laughing stalk if they fired Hak for what people are complaining about on here.

Besides it looking ridiculous, it would be ridiculous!

I think they turned a corner last night, looked like a better team to me!

But I suppose I wear green glasses..