SiouxSports.com Forum

Sonics Coming Sonics Coming!

watchmaker49

http://www.grandfork...icle/id/255714/

And people will be so happy. Sonics are grosser than hell. Now In N Out would be a different matter.

Been to the one in Billings, it's kind of cool with the outdoor seating and carhops on roller skates, but the food is no better than average, probably won't hit it again.

People like it though, they're usually backed up in the drive-thru 10 deep every time I've driven by it.

Been to the one in Billings, it's kind of cool with the outdoor seating and carhops on roller skates, but the food is no better than average, probably won't hit it again.

People like it though, they're usually backed up in the drive-thru 10 deep every time I've driven by it.

Was that during their happy hour when they sell their drinks for half price? I have one a mile down the street and it is never busy. Now as for In N Out they always have a huge line. They have people out taking orders in the lines. In N Outs are always busy whenever you see one.

Was that during their happy hour when they sell their drinks for half price? I have one a mile down the street and it is never busy. Now as for In N Out they always have a huge line. They have people out taking orders in the lines. In N Outs are always busy whenever you see one.

Pretty much anytime except the middle of the afternoon, but it's fairly new so the novelty probably hasn't wore off yet for most people. Never been to an In N Out, where are they mostly located?

There is a Sonic right down the street from my house. It is about as inspiring as a Wendy's. Frozen prefabed fast food, hardly worth excitement. Threads should be started when somebody opens a home cooking establishment serving real food, something of quality and effort like the old days not corporate junk.

I'm just saying..

Never been to an In N Out, where are they mostly located?

California. Though a few states around there, too. e.g. Vegas, Arizona. They were pretty much the first on the "fresh ingredients" burger craze, you can watch them julienne the potatoes, etc... But, they reasonably steadfastly refused to expand outside the region until Shake Shack and Five Guys started expanding. It's good enough that I used to try to stop in each time I was in the region, but unlike some comments above I've certainly never felt like I had to wait in a line longer than the average McDonalds.

Never eaten at a Sonic, though the idea of an old fashioned-style drive through with roller skating carhops seems pretty awesome to me, as long as the food's tolerable. I remember going to the A&W in GF as a kid and getting the big frosty mugs. What a treat.

Pretty much anytime except the middle of the afternoon, but it's fairly new so the novelty probably hasn't wore off yet for most people. Never been to an In N Out, where are they mostly located?

Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, and Texas. For fast food burgers they are the best. The Double Double is the burger they are famous for. http://www.in-n-out.com/

They finally put one there? I knew about the one in Great Falls I'm sure there will be one here in Bozeman soon. The only thing I'd go there for is the drinks.

They finally put one there? I knew about the one in Great Falls I'm sure there will be one here in Bozeman soon. The only thing I'd go there for is the drinks.

Been there about a year I suppose, in the Heights.

I'm surprised Bozeman hasn't got a Red Robin yet, the ones in Billings and Missoula are always busy, they have a bigger menu than Fuddruckers and about the same amount of 'specialty burgers' for lack of a better word, pretty decent food.

Been there about a year I suppose, in the Heights.

I'm surprised Bozeman hasn't got a Red Robin yet, the ones in Billings and Missoula are always busy, they have a bigger menu than Fuddruckers and about the same amount of 'specialty burgers' for lack of a better word, pretty decent food.

I've always liked Red Robin. That would be a better addition to the Grand Forks market than some of the other options.