SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

That's a peach - but this one is one of my favorites of recent times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0au3sixxGyg

I remember this one well as I was in high school at the time and the whole team was watching the game in the lockerroom after we got done with our game when this happened. Only about 6 or 7 on our team were Sioux fans but we went crazy when we saw that play.

As usual Berger is more than likely spot on. In one of these games the stripes will totally determine the outcome and even money is on the team that takes dives and plays soft. No other clues needed

You know what I think is funny is when a sioux player cleanly checks a guy so hard he doesn't get up and the sioux player gets a penalty for it. What's going to happen when these guys get to the pros and get hit and just lay there?? I honestly can't remember a time when a sioux play got hit and didn't get right back up unless he was legitimately hurt.

You know what I think is funny is when a sioux player cleanly checks a guy so hard he doesn't get up and the sioux player gets a penalty for it. What's going to happen when these guys get to the pros and get hit and just lay there?? I honestly can't remember a time when a sioux play got hit and didn't get right back up unless he was legitimately hurt.

Divers aren't usually pro material.

Whatever happened to Earl and Cepis?

I just looked up Earl, because he's the diver I remember the most. He played 32 games with the Wild in 09-10, 6 games in 2010-11, then off to Europe. I always found it really hard to cheer for him when he was with the Wild. Cepis is in the ECHL, probably for the remainder of his career.

I just looked up Earl, because he's the diver I remember the most. He played 32 games with the Wild in 09-10, 6 games in 2010-11, then off to Europe. I always found it really hard to cheer for him when he was with the Wild. Cepis is in the ECHL, probably for the remainder of his career.

From INCH when Earl was drafted:

Wisconsin forward Robbie Earl didn’t need a Maple Leafs official to praise his skills effusively. The self-described “crowd pleaser” compared his game to that of Pavel Bure and complimented Toronto’s scouting staff for making an astute selection.

“I know I have first-day [rounds 1-3] potential and I think Toronto definitely got a steal here,” Earl said. “Congratulations to them.

send them to Vancouver??

• Upvote 2

send them to Vancouver??

HAAA...that's funny right there! :lol: