SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Overall Thoughts:

~Thought CC was hungrier for the start of the game....yikes

~Kristo playing at another level. As he goes, UND goes.

~Took a step back defensively.....by garsh......

Can't play like that in their own end at Mariucci....just.....uhhh.....It'll be 7-1 if they do.

Zane has been good in the last period. Made some nice saves to keep the lead.

I still think that Clark is the guy.

I definitely think Clark plays our tough games but you can't let a prospect rot on the bench the entire year....unless he simply isn't very good. That's when kids bolt to CAN. Overall big win...that was needed.

Overall Thoughts:

Can't play like that in their own end at Mariucci....just.....uhhh.....It'll be 7-1 if they do.

The effort on the ice next weekend will need to be 1000x better the goofs are good and they are rolling.

Good god Midco screwed it up AGAIN!!!!

They don't come back from commercial till well after play has started...

Boy did they blow that one !!!

I'm so sick of this bush league high school Bravo Sierra associated with this great program.

Whine all you want about the quality of the Midco feed but don't make things up. Midco controls the red light that tells the officials when they are back from commercial. That light doesn't go off and play doesn't resume unless Midco is ready.

Whine all you want about the quality of the Midco feed but don't make things up. Midco controls the red light that tells the officials when they are back from commercial. That light doesn't go off and play doesn't resume unless Midco is ready.

Well I watched the whole game and it went from a commercial to half a highlight of a goal scored after the penalty.

I definitely think Clark plays our tough games but you can't let a prospect rot on the bench the entire year....unless he simply isn't very good. That's when kids bolt to CAN. Overall big win...that was needed.

I thought the Zane was alright tonight and could see him getting more time. Zane is a lifelong Sioux fan and it has been his dream to play for the Sioux so I'm almost 100% sure that he won't bail no matter the circumstances.

We need to clean up our defensive zone play and some guys really need to play to their potential. I don't know what it was but Rocco seemed real out of sync this weekend and really didn't play very well at all. I liked the top lines play tonight but I think we may see the MacMillan-Rowney-Parks line that was so good last year reunited this next week. Overall good to get a couple points when we really didn't play too well all weekend.

I've noticed that they sometimes miss 10-15 seconds of play because they are playing taped interviews but I've never really noticed it with commercials.

Overall Thoughts:

I agree. It needs to be fixed in a hurry. At one time tonight there were 3 CC players in front of Zane with no Sioux player in sight. WTF.

Sorry you are wrong and not just wrong but very wrong.

It is very common that midco feed comes back 10 seconds or so after play, they very well may use the light but it is FACT, just look many others saw the same thing.

No need to make things up with these jokers.

Meh.....Rocco been pretty non existent tonight. May need a new combo for him.

Rocco IMO is misplaced. He needs to play w similar skill. Put him w Kristo and Knight. Get Easy Mac Parks Rowney back together. Then Mitch Drake and Gaarder might work.

• Upvote 1

That's exactly what they spell. Must be the kids that came up from the cities because its a blatant (& bad) ripoff of the u of m's obnoxious spell down practice cheer. Originality goes a long way.

Not sure when it truly started but I know the cheerleaders were doing it back in the 90s. For some reason it's caught on the last few years.