Senkbeil-Pattyn-Gleason

MacWilliam-Mattson

Simpson-Panzarella

Forbort-Schmaltz

Gothberg

Saunders

Maris

Out: Rodwell, Gaarder, St. Clair, Sanderson, Chyzyk

I had a feeling Gothberg would start. Hakstol did not sound very happy with Saunders after last night's game

Shocked that Mitch is on the first line...hopefully he plays well. Pretty balanced lineup tonight.

Wow...Hak really mixing it up.

Liked Drake and Rocco together w Rowney.

Eh...Gleason at forward?

Gaarder and St. Clair out? Thought those 2 actually played ok last night.

Would have thought lines would be a little more solidified by now.

I agree....kind of confusing. I'm glad gothberg gets his shot...I've been feeling bad for him. From what I've heard he has played really well and he's confused as to why he hasn't played that much.

However the lines shake out, one thing is certain, we need to win this game. If not, I would not want to be in the locker room listening to Hak after the game.....

It would be nice to come out strong and score right away. Set the tone for the game.

I think Rowney has escaped critism on this team. While he is probably our best penalty killer and he has break away speed. he fumbles pass reception and gets out of control a lot in deep. He doesn't respect his own limitations as he tries to do the things Kristo, knight and Gramaldi do with the puck. He takes away from well paced playmaking by his linemates. I think his best posion would be on a checking line.