SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Hater....being something positive bro!

Good lord, if you couldn't see and accept the simple fact that he was all over the pace on that rush Diving backwards into the net and then popping up and out a foot or two out of the crease to the left well then I can't help you.

Ignorance is no excuse for misguided opinion.

Good lord, if you couldn't see and accept the simple fact that he was all over the pace on that rush Diving backwards into the net and then popping up and out a foot or two out of the crease to the left well then I can't help you.

Ignorance is no excuse for misguided opinion.

I'm sure he did....not doubting u. But your comments about him haven't been good (no one else has said anything) and I'm a huge supporter of his. So far at least.

Quick question, and I should know this, but can someone tell me what the student section chants / cheers after a Sioux goal? I know part of it appears to be spelling out D-A-K-O-T-A but cannot make out the rest of it.

That's exactly what they spell. Must be the kids that came up from the cities because its a blatant (& bad) ripoff of the u of m's obnoxious spell down practice cheer. Originality goes a long way.

It looked like Mitch was wide open on that two on one but can't fault Kristo for shooting either.

I guess nobody knows why Mitch transferred to UND.

I'll guess role on team. Wasn't playing with top units and had really a role that wasn't associated with scoring. I guess playing with Kristo and Knight could be considered a scoring role for UND.

In SCSU's defense he really didn't tear up the scoreboard while there.