SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

You can not spend $24 to watch your favorite team play twice? What is that like 3 beers at the Ralph?

I personally shell out, what? 60 bucks a year on the UND Insider package.

I'm not shelling out additional money on a webcast with annoying announcers and blurry pictures.

I can barely afford the cost of living. Priorities.

Other things you can do with $12:

• go to a movie and buy a box of juju fruits
  • Drive about 60 miles
  • Eat somewhere nice (like Hardees or Wendys)
  • Buy 8 bottles of yoohoo at Kum and Go
  • Buy 2 Lindy Darters for ice fishing
  • pay one tenth of your smart phone bill
  • Buy a set of ShamWows

:)

There is a good chance its going to be a blurry mess and I will probably complain about it afterward...but I can't help myself. MUST HAVE VIDEO. I get it though... money is tight and it is the priciple of the matter. I am just not strong enough to resist I guess.

• Drive about 60 miles
  • Buy a set of ShamWows

There is a good chance its going to be a blurry mess and I will probably complain about it afterward...but I can't help myself. MUST HAVE VIDEO. I get it though... money is tight and it is the priciple of the matter. I am just not strong enough to resist I guess.

Go to hardees or wendys by yourself you mean, you pay for someone else its about 20. I know completely off point

• Drive about 60 miles
  • Buy a set of ShamWows

Nice when the bar pays for it, and all internet feeds, without even thinking twice. They will even pay for it if there are only 4 of us there.

That sounds much like a condescending gopher fan talking down GF. We're better than that--and I'm sure that Houghton is a great place

Yeah, and then the same condescending fans think that Edina parents look down on educational opportunities that aren't part of the East Coast elite. Funny how they have no problem doing the same to other educational opportunities that they consider inferior. Pure hypocrisy.

Goon wrote a blog post about this article. http://ndgoon.blogsp...on's World)

What a piece of work this guy is. :angry: We didn't ask for all of this realignment crap, but we have to do what we can to protect ourselves from the fallout. Don't shoot at us, shoot at Barry Alverez, Penn State and the Big Ten Network. They are the most responsible for all this happening.