SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Tech will have home ice for wcha playoffs this year..win this game or not they have a nice squad

I predicted that too when I made my predictions for the league. They get the 6 seed in my opinion and yes they look good,at least that period anyways. Gopher D men look a bit confused at times.

The gophers defense spent so little time playing in their own end last weekend they forgot where to stand... :lol:

Patterson was pretty good at bailing them out of those situations at big times last year.

I think the only goal that I consider that was weak was the 4th one.

Ah yes, another Goofs team that looked unbeatable on paper. All that high end open ice talent; however, it is likely that, in junior and high hockey, none of those prima donnas ever had to earn their roster spot by playing along the boards. Tech owned the Boards which in this league equals a W.

Ah yes, another Goofs team that looked unbeatable on paper. All that high end open ice talent; however, it is likely that, in junior and high hockey, none of those prima donnas ever had to earn their roster spot by playing along the boards. Tech owned the Boards which in this league equals a W.

I like seeing the gophs lose too, but that team is not a paper tiger. They already showed last year how good they were, and this is much the same team. Lucia is healthy, Hill is gone, and they are loaded. This isn't three years ago.

I like seeing the gophs lose too, but that team is not a paper tiger. They already showed last year how good they were, and this is much the same team. Lucia is healthy, Hill is gone, and they are loaded. This isn't three years ago.

Read my post again. I didn't say they weren't loaded with talent, I merely pointed out an element of the Goofs team that is typically missing from their roster. Tech forced them to play along the boards and their talented roster didn't match up. Most of them are likely afraid that they might break a fingernail or something like that.

Read my post again. I didn't say they weren't loaded with talent, I merely pointed out an element of the Goofs team that is typically missing from their roster. Tech forced them to play along the boards and their talented roster didn't match up. Most of them are likely afraid that they might break a fingernail or something like that.

I love that part

Yes the goofs lost to MTU but this is the WCHA...we will lose some games we shouldn't either. It's not time to get cocky, it always bites us in the ass at the end of the season. The goofs are good but I believe we are just as strong as they are and maybe even better....only time will tell. We just need to string off a bunch of wins, keep that #1 ranking, and build confidence. This may be the year.

Yes the goofs lost to MTU but this is the WCHA...we will lose some games we shouldn't either. It's not time to get cocky, it always bites us in the ass at the end of the season. The goofs are good but I believe we are just as strong as they are and maybe even better....only time will tell. We just need to string off a bunch of wins, keep that #1 ranking, and build confidence. This may be the year.

I don't think anyone's cocky. I think everyone's laughing because of all the talk of the Gophers being "unstoppable" after destroying Michigan State and then the very next game they lose.