SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Nice to see you again, passit. Did you just get back from egging Phil Housley's house?

Phil Housley? Who said anything about Phil Housley? Why are you changing the subject now? I responded to your stupid post, and now you wanna change the subject?

Did you just get back from egging Hakstol and Faison's houses for hypothetical punishments that NEVER HAPPENED?

Phil Housley? Who said anything about Phil Housley? Why are you changing the subject now? I responded to your stupid post, and now you wanna change the subject?

Did you just get back from egging Hakstol and Faison's houses for hypothetical punishments that NEVER HAPPENED? (except in your delusions)

You responded to my 'stupid' post by calling me a tool, then quickly deleted it. Go ahead, passit, let all that anger out...it'll eat you up otherwise.

'Hypothetical' punishments? I guess you haven't kept up on the unfortunate number of UND hockey players finding their names in the police blotter over the past several seasons. It's nice to see UNO take a stand on this and put the hammer down...as opposed to being just another school covering things like this up a la USC football.

You are a tool. That's not anger, that's my dispassionate analysis from observing your behavior.

Please show me the link where UND players did what those UNO players did, and also the link for the story about the punishment that UND handed out as a result.

If you can do that, I will gladly apologize and retract my original response.

Well, you see, passit, I haven't really seen you here since your anti-Phil rants back on the World Junior thread, so I thought I would throw in some tongue-in-cheek humor for you this morning...

You are a tool. That's not anger, that's my dispassionate analysis from observing your behavior.

Please show me the link where UND players did what those UNO players did, and also the link for the story about the punishment that UND handed out as a result.

Please show me the post where I wrote that UND players did exactly what the UNO players did...

In regards to your since-retracted post, don't call me bro.

I thought the AD was the one that handed down the punishments not Blais

The AD announced the punishments; I don't know if he was the one that pulled the trigger on them or not. Usually it's the head coach of the program that doles out the punishments and sanctions. I can't imagine Blais tolerating that level of micromanaging.

The AD announced the punishments; I don't know if he was the one that pulled the trigger on them or not. Usually it's the head coach of the program that doles out the punishments and sanctions. I can't imagine Blais tolerating that level of micromanaging.

And I can't imagine Blais tolerating those players embarrassing him and his hockey team...

• Upvote 1

I was wondering why this made it back up to the top of the forum.....

So in separating all the facts out:

~Hakstol is okay with bar fights....

~Mafia is still a tool.... :lol::p

~Dean Blais is still kind of a big deal to some folks...

~Travis Beck isn't the only college athlete fighting in bars...

~Alex Simonson may or may not have the character to be at the scene of that bar fight...

And in other news, why do the Vikings think Ponder is the answer? Watching him QB the vikings is like watching Jeff Frazee stop a puck from the far goal line......

I was wondering why this made it back up to the top of the forum.....

So in separating all the facts out:

~Hakstol is okay with bar fights....

~Mafia is still a tool.... :lol::p

~Dean Blais is still kind of a big deal to some folks...

~Travis Beck isn't the only college athlete fighting in bars...

~Alex Simonson may or may not have the character to be at the scene of that bar fight...

And in other news, why do the Vikings think Ponder is the answer? Watching him QB the vikings is like watching Jeff Frazee stop a puck from the far goal line......

Ponder will be out of the league in 4 years. I know this with the same conviction in that agree that Mafia is a tool...as is Wilbur! :)

• Upvote 1

Ponder will be out of the league in 4 years. I know this with the same conviction in that agree that Mafia is a tool...as is Wilbur! :)

I'm the biggest tool on siouxsports. My wife would let everyone know that one.

If Ponder lasts four more years I'd be amazed. Its sad that they have such a talent with AP in his prime, and its going to waste.

I'm the biggest tool on siouxsports. My wife would let everyone know that one.

If Ponder lasts four more years I'd be amazed. Its sad that they have such a talent with AP in his prime, and its going to waste.

Me too if the o-line protects him like they did last nite

How many years did blais coach und?

How many years is the hakstol era?

how many ncca titles blais get us?

how many ncaa titles hak get us?

Correct! The ONLY answer is to BRING BACK BLAIS!!!!!

He will solve all problems, including global warming and the conflict in the Middle East!

Correct! The ONLY answer is to BRING BACK BLAIS!!!!!

He will solve all problems, including global warming and the conflict in the Middle East!

^ That's good an all but I just want him to solve UND's propensity to blow 2-goal leads. Blais would never let a team of his blow a 2-goal lead. Nope. :D

He can leave the worldly matters to Captain Planet.

Blais is a great coach

Hak is a very good coach, the minute he wins a national championship he becomes a great coach

rascists are degenerate F#*ks regardless of any other factors

bar fights happen on occasion in college

bar fights spurred on by racial issues are hate crimes

teammates will back each other up

Ponder is mediocre at best

college kids drink

college kids drink underage

hockey players are generally fairly decent guys

Blais is a great coach

Hak is a very good coach, the minute he wins a national championship he becomes a great coach

rascists are degenerate F#*ks regardless of any other factors

bar fights happen on occasion in college

bar fights spurred on by racial issues are hate crimes

teammates will back each other up

Ponder is mediocre at best

college kids drink

college kids drink underage

hockey players are generally fairly decent guys

Awesome

I have learned in the last few days the truth about the last two individuals in your comment.

But for you guys to blame the last two years issues in Ponder is ridiculous! It looks like he may have some kind of receiving core this year and the line looks better! So before you jump my s@"t on this, lets find out this year the truth on Ponder. I believe you will eat crow!

I have learned in the last few days the truth about the last two individuals in your comment.

Please, do tell what that 'truth' is. If you think I'm a 'tool' because I feel punishment dished out to some Sioux hockey players over transgressions that have occurred over the past 5-7 seasons may have been a little light, then so be it.

But for you guys to blame the last two years issues in Ponder is ridiculous! It looks like he may have some kind of receiving core this year and the line looks better! So before you jump my s@"t on this, lets find out this year the truth on Ponder. I believe you will eat crow!

If nothing else, at least the Vikings are back to dressing like an NFL team and not an Arena Football League one. Uniform upgrade x 1000!

Ummmm..."truth" & "eat crow". You are dead wrong on first one and will be on the 2nd one as well...but thanks for playing.

Ummmm..."truth" & "eat crow". You are dead wrong on first one and will be on the 2nd one as well...but thanks for playing.

Wow, is this place mental? The first one (truth) I was agreeing with you! The second (eat crow) you know as much of the out come as I... So you will be wrong... There I did it also..

Oh and ...... Thanks for playing!