SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

gwoz was a consultant when they hired osiecki and some rumored he possibly would end up theyre at that time as coach. I'll put my money on him ending up there versus maine.

Sounds like there is more to this story. Maybe Ohio State goes after Gwozdecky, time to wait and see where Gwozdecky ends up.

No doubt, or he could end up a Gopher :)

Looks like you may be right. I have a great source that says Stepan has decided to get a release from OSU and commit to the Gophers. The only potential problem might be getting the release since we are now in the same conference.

Looks like you may be right. I have a great source that says Stepan has decided to get a release from OSU and commit to the Gophers. The only potential problem might be getting the release since we are now in the same conference.

I'm fine with that. His numbers are inflated due to the line he plays on (yes I know the others are gopher recruits as well) but I think both Kloos and Tammaratta are the one's driving his production. They are all tiny though.

I'm fine with that. His numbers are inflated due to the line he plays on (yes I know the others are gopher recruits as well) but I think both Kloos and Tammaratta are the one's driving his production. They are all tiny though.

I don't know much about him but you could be right about his numbers. He's playing with maybe the two best forwards in the league. We'll see how it plays out.

Definitely a different look for UMN next season.

Might be some growing pains with that many frosh, but all 6 are highly skilled, so that will be offset a bit.

Is Stepan to UMN confirmed?

I suppose one of them could be held back a year if in fact Stepan does choose the Gophers. The only thing I can confirm is he is de-committing from OSU.