They won't discipline, they need to win

Jail the biiiison down in Cass.

Jail the bison

Jail the bison

Jail the biiiison down in Cass

No suspensions, not even bench-ins

Jail the biiiison down in Cass.

• Upvote 1

Well, a friend of mine was once arrested and charged with DUI - police said they pulled him over because they saw him swerve into the parking lane - charges were dropped because when reviewing the evidence the lawyer that was hired by my buddy had pictures of where the "infraction" occurred, and it was determined that the officer had no reason to pull my buddy over as there were no white lines indicating a parking lane so technically he was swerving within his own lane which is not a reason to be pulled over.

Now I don't know the situation with Frattin, but there are probably a lot of loopholes that can get a DUI charge dropped as demonstrated above.

So your buddy was driving drunk but got off because he was pulled over for no reason?? Frattin gets off on a loophole?? Guess that justifies it as being ok :)

So your buddy was driving drunk but got off because he was pulled over for no reason?? Frattin gets off on a loophole?? Guess that justifies it as being ok :)

Do you mean like the beating that Travis Beck, the Tier II football "heroe" gave the guy in the alley?

Oh, he sure does give glory to the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, doesn't he?

Jail the Bison, Jail the Bison...catchy, isn't it?

Jail the bison

Jail the bison

Coaches speeding, players pleading

Another good one, coaches speeding, players pleading! Goon, other than the article posted, I've got nothing but he was caught with them. Were the charges dropped, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that he had them. Maybe they weren't his, just holding them for a friend.........Keep them coming boys, good stuff! If you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at, right?

• Upvote 1

I'm not being adversarial (to you), but I'd like to know the facts behind the statement "90% of ND kids would rather play football for NDSU than UND". There are many factors that go into choosing a college for a sport - first off few within the state are at the level of FU and UND now, second off it actually comes down to an education for many student athletes with goals higher than being a signature gatherer.

I know many kids from eastern North Dakota within the age group of 18 to 25, and like most competitive kids at that age, they are largely attracted to winners. I'd estimate that 9 out of 10 of those kids would have NDSU football as their number one choice before UND football. The only way I could see a football recruit from eastern North Dakota choosing UND over NDSU is if the kid has connections to UND, through possibly their family, or they wish to pursue a degree that NDSU does not offer. When you've won the last two FCS national championships, you rightfully will get a lot of support. That is the case right now in eastern North Dakota; most kids like the winning side of things and are largely convinced NDSU has the "better" program. Personally, I'm a large supporter of UND academics and athletics and could never see myself having that mindset, but most North Dakota kids I know going through the recruiting process have a different mindset. Once UND is again consistently making playoff appearances and NDSU falls back to mediocrity, recruit preferences will likely change also.

• Upvote 1

I know many kids from eastern North Dakota within the age group of 18 to 25, and like most competitive kids at that age, they are largely attracted to winners. I'd estimate that 9 out of 10 of those kids would have NDSU football as their number one choice before UND football. The only way I could see a football recruit from eastern North Dakota choosing UND over NDSU is if the kid has connections to UND, through possibly their family, or they wish to pursue a degree that NDSU does not offer. When you've won the last two FCS national championships, you rightfully will get a lot of support. That is the case right now in eastern North Dakota; most kids like the winning side of things and are largely convinced NDSU has the "better" program. Personally, I'm a large supporter of UND academics and athletics and could never see myself having that mindset, but most North Dakota kids I know going through the recruiting process have a different mindset. Once UND is again consistently making playoff appearances and NDSU falls back to mediocrity, recruit preferences will likely change also.

The point that you make about kids with UND connections probably wanting to go to UND destroys your 9 out of 10 choosing NDSU scenario. A lot of people in eastern North Dakota have UND ties. I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of football recruits in the area would prefer NDSU right now, but it isn't close to 9 out of 10.
  • Upvote 1

Do you mean like the beating that Travis Beck, the Tier II football "heroe" gave the guy in the alley?

Oh, he sure does give glory to the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, doesn't he?

Jail the Bison, Jail the Bison...catchy, isn't it?

Almost as catchy as ......

Whoooooooo are you ....... who who..... Who who

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be bison

Don't let 'em pick guitars and drive them old trucks

Make 'em be doctors and lawyers and such

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be to be bison

They'll never stay home and they're always alone

Even with someone they love

Bison like smoky old pool rooms, clear prairie mornings, back of PD cars,

Little warm puppies and children, girls of the night

And them that don't know him won't like him and them that do

Sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different but his pride won't let him

Do things to make you think he's right

Read more: Willie Nelson - Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys Lyrics | MetroLyrics

"Bison" pride: the right to act like the animals in the farrowing halls at NDSU.

• Upvote 1

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be bison

Don't let 'em pick guitars and drive them old trucks

Make 'em be doctors and lawyers and such

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be to be bison

They'll never stay home and they're always alone

Even with someone they love

Bison like smoky old pool rooms, clear prairie mornings, back of PD cars,

Little warm puppies and children, girls of the night

And them that don't know him won't like him and them that do

Sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different but his pride won't let him

Do things to make you think he's right

Read more: Willie Nelson - Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys Lyrics | MetroLyrics

"Bison" pride: the right to act like the animals in the farrowing halls at NDSU.

I like it .... how about a little Monty Python:

Oh I'm a BisonHack and I'm okay

I fight all night after stealing all day

I fake petitions, I cut class

I tell the judge to kiss my a$$ ....

• Upvote 3

http://www.yosefscabin.com/sean-price-arrested-likely-to-be-suspended/

App State All-American wide receiver Sean Price was arrested early Monday, August 18th on the charge of being Intoxicated and Disruptive at around 2 am. He was released on $1,000 secured bond. The incident took place in front of the Wilcox Emporium which is right next to the popular night club Paolucci’s on Howard Street in downtown Boone. As a result, he is expected to be suspended by head coach Scott Satterfield for an unknown number of games.

Now if he was at NDSU he would still start, be called a victim, and the media would be blamed for the whole thing, What a classy program at App St, compared to Corrupt U in Fargo.

http://www.yosefscab...o-be-suspended/

Now if he was at NDSU he would still start, be called a victim, and the media would be blamed for the whole thing, What a classy program at App St, compared to Corrupt U in Fargo.

Meh, they aren't eligible for anything this year anyway...and have the deepest receiver corps in the country.

Meh, they aren't eligible for anything this year anyway...and have the deepest receiver corps in the country.

That is the new attitude down there. Now there is always a reason to not suspend somebody. It takes a DUI to get any form of suspension these days at NDSU - and even that is only one game.

That is the new attitude down there. Now there is always a reason to not suspend somebody. It takes a DUI to get any form of suspension these days at NDSU - and even that is only one game.

And ONLY if he is injured.