SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

No.

It's the idea of facing the truth about the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences football team that hurts. That long list of criminals that have stolen, swung their junk in public, committed fraud, and violent acts of assault and...gotten away with it. The fact that we speak openly and honestly about it just eats at you. The fact is that you probably know there is no "glory" in winning with criminals.

It bothers you.

And if it doesn't, it should.

So, keep blustering away. It just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh... :lol:

The fact that you spend more time blustering away about NDSU than you do the team you support makes me laugh and laugh and laugh too. Guess we're both happy to be giggling. Nothing anyone says on here eats at me because I take it for what it's worth which isn't much. For some on here that's really hard to do :)

The fact that you spend more time blustering away about NDSU than you do the team you support makes me laugh and laugh and laugh too. Guess we're both happy to be giggling. Nothing anyone says on here eats at me because I take it for what it's worth which isn't much. For some on here that's really hard to do :)

Oh, I'm glad you're laughing.

I'm glad you find swinging a member at a young lady in the mall funny. I"m glad you find shoplifting at Best Buy (3 years ago...get Jethro to help you cipher) amusing. I'm glad that you think that a drunk athlete beating someone senseless in an alley is a laugh riot. I'm glad you think that committing fraud on an election petition to be a giggle fest. I'm really glad that you have faith in the administration and athletic department that allows these things to happen without any real punishment...to uphold the "glory" of tier II football championships which are so, so important. :silly:

Here is why I am glad. That way, we see the true colors of the average fan of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences' football team.

Yeah, I'll take a 6-6 UND season over any of the rivers of crap that flow out of that reasoning. No problem here.

Meantime, keep posting here. We like to see the mindset of the lesser school in North Dakota.

I'm glad you find swinging a member at a young lady in the mall funny. I"m glad you find shoplifting at Best Buy (3 years ago...get Jethro to help you cipher) amusing. I'm glad that you think that a drunk athlete beating someone senseless in an alley is a laugh riot. I'm glad you think that committing fraud on an election petition to be a giggle fest. I'm really glad that you have faith in the administration and athletic department that allows these things to happen without any real punishment...to uphold the "glory" of tier II football championships which are so, so important. :silly:

Here is why I am glad. That way, we see the true colors of the average fan of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences' football team.

Yeah, I'll take a 6-6 UND season over any of the rivers of crap that flow out of that reasoning. No problem here.

Meantime, keep posting here. We like to see the mindset of the lesser school in North Dakota.

Lol, are you sure about that?

Dude, just one thing for you. Can you just drop the whole "University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences" thing? Everytime you post something and then pull out that line, it just makes you sound pompous and ignorant. We all get your hatret for their football team, schoo, etc. But just call them NDSU. It's getting annoying. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Dude, just one thing for you. Can you just drop the whole "University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences" thing? Everytime you post something and then pull out that line, it just makes you sound pompous and ignorant. We all get your hatret for their football team, schoo, etc. But just call them NDSU. It's getting annoying. Thanks.

It's their official name.

http://ballotpedia.o...Sciences_(1960)

Look it up. The North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

It's not my fault they have no pride in it. Or anything else for that matter.

It's their official name.

http://ballotpedia.o...Sciences_(1960)

Look it up. The North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

It's not my fault they have no pride in it. Or anything else for that matter.

Do you refer to Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University as VPISU or Virginia Tech?

Do you refer to Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University as VPISU or Virginia Tech?

Let me see...

You know, I don't refer to them at all. Mainly because I don't go trolling on their website. You know, like telling people at an FCS school that is about to deliver a pounding that "We have 10 national championships...we are AWESOME!" That's the way the fans from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences roll....

Yeah, on the drive back on Saturday morning keep telling yourselves about those 10 lower tier championships while your butts hurt all the way back home from Manhattan. :lol:

Not as annoying as them calling UND the Whioux, and _ND. I don't get the _ in front of ND. :silly:

Feel free to do so. 'Twas the name once upon a time.

I have to admit, at least you show some pride in that name. The University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences is what it is. Nothing wrong with it. Except with their current flexibility with morality.

Actually their conference once suggested they go by the name FU.

Let me see...

You know, I don't refer to them at all. Mainly because I don't go trolling on their website. You know, like telling people at an FCS school that is about to deliver a pounding that "We have 10 national championships...we are AWESOME!" That's the way the fans from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences roll....

Yeah, on the drive back on Saturday morning keep telling yourselves about those 10 lower tier championships while your butts hurt all the way back home from Manhattan. :lol:

You do realize that UND's goal each year is to win one of those "lower tier Championshipss" right? You do realize that referring to a school by a name they were called 80 years ago makes you look like a fool right? You do realize that making fun of a schools on the field accomplishmnets by winning National Championships when are team has only won one REALLY makes you look like a fool right? OBVIOUSLY not.

• Upvote 2

You do realize that UND's goal each year is to win one of those "lower tier Championshipss" right? You do realize that referring to a school by a name they were called 80 years ago makes you look like a fool right? You do realize that making fun of a schools on the field accomplishmnets by winning National Championships when are team has only won one REALLY makes you look like a fool right? OBVIOUSLY not.

It was changed to that name in 1960. That's 53 years ago, not 80. That's their name. North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

That's reality. If you don't like it, tough.

Kansas State fans are laughing their butts off over the fans of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences' fans bragging of their lower tier "10 National Championships". KSU has played at the highest level of college football, well, for over 100 years. The University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences football team will have played their 10th game at that level on Friday. 10 games at that level in over 100 years. Big deal.

That is reality. If you don't like it, tough.

It was changed to that name in 1960. That's 53 years ago, not 80. That's their name. North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

That's reality. If you don't like it, tough.

Kansas State fans are laughing their butts off over the fans of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences' fans bragging of their lower tier "10 National Championships". KSU has played at the highest level of college football, well, for over 100 years. The University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences football team will have played their 10th game at that level on Friday. 10 games at that level in over 100 years. Big deal.

That is reality. If you don't like it, tough.

Yoe really are a lost cause. You may be the new DaveK!! Enjoy bringing up stupid points and having NOBODY agree with your twisted logic. Have a nice day!! Goodbye!

Yoe really are a lost cause. You may be the new DaveK!! Enjoy bringing up stupid points and having NOBODY agree with your twisted logic. Have a nice day!! Goodbye!

These are facts.

To be honest, just about everyone outside of the sewing circle at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences knows these are facts. Twisted logic is to believe otherwise. National championships won at the FCS level and below are lower tier championships. Anybody that thinks otherwise does not have a firm grip on reality.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.

The fans of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences bragging up their 10 lower division championships to Kansas State fans is like the National American Legion Baseball Champs going to Fenway Park and saying "Look at us, we won 10 national American Legion Championships!" right before their first three batters whiff on insane breaking balls that they can't handle.

I support UND football. But, I am a realist. They should have moved up to I-AA years and years ago. Finally, they are in the Big Sky at the FCS level. I am glad they are there, but that is where they should have been years ago.

Why is there a thread with 140 pages about NDSU players on this forum? You must be truly clueless if you can't figure it out. First you have a bunch of NDSU athletes breaking North Dakota laws. NDSU does very little to publicly reprimand these athletes. Then you have a group of NDSU fans that are so eager to protect the name of their beloved school that they will constantly attack anyone that even posts facts about the legal issues. Those fans only goal is to glorify the school and the athletes that they deify. Probably 85 out of the 140 pages are NDSU fans such as yourself. Thanks for your interest in UND Athletics.

That's a top ten post right there. Amen!