SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

And you know for he's injured or is that you picking and choosing what you want off of your favorite site called Bisoville??

Hey your NDSU rep Lakesbison has the scoop. You must be so proud to have your school represented by him and his butt-buddies on Bisonation.

Two resisting arrests and one minor over the course of his career (not to mention an assault charge that was dropped) and never missed a game.

As a UND fan I love it. We should be embracing it because this is headed down Rocky Hager Drive and we will all get to watch it implode over the next 4-5 years. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Two resisting arrests and one minor over the course of his career (not to mention an assault charge that was dropped) and never missed a game.

As a UND fan I love it. We should be embracing it because this is headed down Rocky Hager Drive and we will all get to watch it implode over the next 4-5 years. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Maybe there is a reason no FBS team (especially Nebraska) wants Craig Bohl after all this nice publicity. Way to run a clean program SU!!! Can't wait til next year and see what bank or liquor store will be held up by your linemen.

Nope but you do own the biggest set of UND Pom poms out there

So are you that bored you have to troll on a UND site all day? I mean school still has a couple more hours left. I think home ec is calling your name.

So are you that bored you have to troll on a UND site all day? I mean school still has a couple more hours left. I think home ec is calling your name.

A few more hours of this today and It will be close to how much time you spend reading everything Lakes says

I like it .... how about a little Monty Python:

Oh I'm a BisonHack and I'm okay

I fight all night after stealing all day

I fake petitions, I cut class

I tell the judge to kiss my a$$ ....

Monty Python really ties in the idiocy of Gene Dimwit Taylor and Dean Bitchiani's refusal to treat any ND official with respect. Another part of Bison pride beginning at the top.

Gee I bet the K-State fans are worried about beck playing. They just love ripping on him and the rest of the DII/NAIA Bison.

They're going to make an example of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Beck will wish he stayed in the back of that squad car... :lol:

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2009-10 Accomplishment

DeJuan Flowers - shoplifting - basketball

Sheiku Tegan Deen - Best Buy shoplifting - football tryout

Daniel Jerome Offerman Jr. - Best Buy shoplifting - football signee

Clarence Puty Taye - Best Buy shoplifting - football interest

Garrett Fetters Johnson, Best Buy shoplifting - starting DE

Gregory Reid Jr, Best Buy shoplifting - reserve DT

Anthony Rocco Martin, Best Buy shoplifting - finally expelled from NDSU for social issues

Adetimisola Ifeoluwa Ogundipe, Best Buy shoplifting, football walkon and Best Buy ringleader

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2011-12 Season Accomplishments

• Lynn Dorn - Suspended without pay for making comments about a male athlete's genital size
  • Sam Ojuri - Driving with suspended license

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2012-13 Season Accomplishments
    • Brandon Jemison – flashing cock to young girls at West Acres
    • Samuel Ojuri – petition fraud
    • Joshua Colville – petition fraud
    • Marcus Williams – petition fraud
    • Brendin Pierre – petition fraud
    • Lucas Albers – petition fraud
    • Aireal Boyd – petition frauf
    • Demitrius Gray – petition fraud
    • Bryan Shepherd – petition fraud
    • Antonio Rogers – petition fraud
    • Charles Smith III – petition fraud
    • D.J. McNorton – petition fraud
    • Don Carter – petition fraud
    • Travis Beck – resisting arrest,
    • Gene Taylor - crime against humanities with the statement: "It's over," "They felt horrible, they felt horrible. Every day, their pictures are in the paper, day after day after day. It gets and old and it does get to them."
    • "They were villified many times over and to come out and perform like they did, it's hats off to them. I'm tired of talking about it and I'm tired of seeing it in the paper. People need to move on because it's not changing. At the end of the day, these kids have been through enough."
    • Alex Sobrero, Delivery of alcohol to minor - on soccer team - suspended immediately
    • Cassidy Sredety - harassment and disorderly conduct - suspended immeidately
    • Jenina Ortega - simple assualt - soccer
    • Other honorees to be recognized by FPD, Cass County Prosecutor, ND Attorney General, Cass County Sheriff or other law enforcement entities.

Bison Pride Hall of Fame 2013-14 Season - YTD

[*]Travis Beck – resisting arrest

[*]Aireal Boyd – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]D.J. McNorton – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]Don Carter – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]Leevon Perry – DUI

They're going to make an example of the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Beck will wish he stayed in the back of that squad car... :lol:

Beck has a better chance of being arrested and going un-punished in Kansas than ndsu's chance of beating Kansas state!

You love watching NDSU win titles?

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2009-10 Accomplishment

DeJuan Flowers - shoplifting - basketball

Sheiku Tegan Deen - Best Buy shoplifting - football tryout

Daniel Jerome Offerman Jr. - Best Buy shoplifting - football signee

Clarence Puty Taye - Best Buy shoplifting - football interest

Garrett Fetters Johnson, Best Buy shoplifting - starting DE

Gregory Reid Jr, Best Buy shoplifting - reserve DT

Anthony Rocco Martin, Best Buy shoplifting - finally expelled from NDSU for social issues

Adetimisola Ifeoluwa Ogundipe, Best Buy shoplifting, football walkon and Best Buy ringleader

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2011-12 Season Accomplishments

• Lynn Dorn - Suspended without pay for making comments about a male athlete's genital size
  • Sam Ojuri - Driving with suspended license

Bison Pride Hall of Fame due to 2012-13 Season Accomplishments
    • Brandon Jemison – flashing cock to young girls at West Acres
    • Samuel Ojuri – petition fraud
    • Joshua Colville – petition fraud
    • Marcus Williams – petition fraud
    • Brendin Pierre – petition fraud
    • Lucas Albers – petition fraud
    • Aireal Boyd – petition frauf
    • Demitrius Gray – petition fraud
    • Bryan Shepherd – petition fraud
    • Antonio Rogers – petition fraud
    • Charles Smith III – petition fraud
    • D.J. McNorton – petition fraud
    • Don Carter – petition fraud
    • Travis Beck – resisting arrest,
    • Gene Taylor - crime against humanities with the statement: "It's over," "They felt horrible, they felt horrible. Every day, their pictures are in the paper, day after day after day. It gets and old and it does get to them."
    • "They were villified many times over and to come out and perform like they did, it's hats off to them. I'm tired of talking about it and I'm tired of seeing it in the paper. People need to move on because it's not changing. At the end of the day, these kids have been through enough."
    • Alex Sobrero, Delivery of alcohol to minor - on soccer team - suspended immediately
    • Cassidy Sredety - harassment and disorderly conduct - suspended immeidately
    • Jenina Ortega - simple assualt - soccer
    • Other honorees to be recognized by FPD, Cass County Prosecutor, ND Attorney General, Cass County Sheriff or other law enforcement entities.

Bison Pride Hall of Fame 2013-14 Season - YTD

[*]Travis Beck – resisting arrest

[*]Aireal Boyd – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]D.J. McNorton – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]Don Carter – arrest warrant for failure to appear

[*]Leevon Perry – DUI

Now why did you have to go and do that. Haven't they been through enough?? :)

You love watching NDSU win titles?

I love watching the fans in Fargo try to spin the miss-deeds of the criminals criminal element on the Moo U NDSU Football team. It’s comical, the 12 voter fraud buffoons were victims, Travis Beck was a victim, blah, blah, blah… Win at all costs. I would be willing to bet, that if Beck was a UND football player, he would be sitting for the opener.

I bet if we compare the number of FBI Numbers, UND and NDSU have, I bet that NDSU wins that award as well hands down.

Edited by Goon