SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs South Dakota Mines

Cratter

I don't think UND will lose by THAT much. ;)

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't waste the smart alecky response, based on your glass-half empty history toward UND athletics and the fact that the home team traditionally is the latter number on the scoring line, hence "6" would be attributed to UND ( I know, others on here listed it the same way, but in most cases, they assigned the team name to the corresponding score.)

Rock on!

I doubt very much that he cheers for UND. MG feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm new to the Fargo area. Does anybody know if the games play on "UNDSN" Channel 70 on CableOne, similar to the Midcontinent Sports Channel? Have had Midco my whole life new to CableOne. Will i be able to watch the game on here on Thursday? Guide currently shows "Off-Air".

Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm new to the Fargo area. Does anybody know if the games play on "UNDSN" Channel 70 on CableOne, similar to the Midcontinent Sports Channel? Have had Midco my whole life new to CableOne. Will i be able to watch the game on here on Thursday? Guide currently shows "Off-Air".

Thanks in advance.

According to reports, CableOne and Midcontinent have not reached a deal yet. They are still talking. It is possible that they could get something done by Thursday, but I wouldn't count on it and I would find other options.

I don't think UND will lose by THAT much. ;)

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't waste the smart alecky response, based on your glass-half empty history toward UND athletics and the fact that the home team traditionally is the latter number on the scoring line, hence "6" would be attributed to UND ( I know, others on here listed it the same way, but in most cases, they assigned the team name to the corresponding score.)

Rock on!

i've never noticed the home team being list second. Oh well. If i seem glass half empty, prehaps it's because my half empty glasses have repeatedly turned out to be much more than half empty. My time as a student has been marked by nothing but flaming ineptitude.

I think UND could win this game by 80 if they wanted to, but i don't think they will bother.

also when you share a board with cranks like geaux_sioux who thinks UND is effectively a sure thing national championship bet, reasonable estimates might seem pessimistic.

I'm suprised we only have one South Dakota player on the roster. That state has been good to us in the past. Hopefully we can change that going forward and readd a neighboring state to our recruiting grounds.

They produced alot of D2 players. They only have so many D1 players each year so it's slim pcikins

I agree with Dan on this one. I'm not saying we have to have a roster full of them. I'm just suprised we only have one.

They have a limited number of DI players and 2 DI schools instate trying to attract them. I'm not surprised that most of the DI players stay close to home if they have a chance. I haven't looked real close, but I would guess that most of the North Dakota DI players stay at UND or NDSU.

They have a limited number of DI players and 2 DI schools instate trying to attract them. I'm not surprised that most of the DI players stay close to home if they have a chance. I haven't looked real close, but I would guess that most of the North Dakota DI players stay at UND or NDSU.

I don't think Mussman has even offered a North Dakota player a scholarship for next year.

They should try to get PJ Sparks' sis to sing the National Anthem for a game sometime -- maybe save it for a big game like Montana or for a time when we have both football and hockey in town; Jordin could sing at both games! Wonder if she'd ever consider doing it?

They should try to get PJ Sparks' sis to sing the National Anthem for a game sometime -- maybe save it for a big game like Montana or for a time when we have both football and hockey in town; Jordin could sing at both games! Wonder if she'd ever consider doing it?

For her grandpa's alma mater and for her little brother? I bet she would.

• Upvote 1