SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs South Dakota Mines

Cratter

People are willing to fork over $7 for beer, $6 for burgers and $5 for hot dogs at REA, but are whining about tailgate food not being free? Come on people, it's a big event and a big day in UND athletics. Quit looking for stuff to complain about.

Good post, they should be more upset that their team is playing down.

Good post, they should be more upset that their team is playing down.

SD Mines is a D2 school.

11/5/2011 Western Oregon @ Montana 32-7

9/4/2010 Western State @ Montana 73-2

9/5/2009 Western State @ Montana 38-0

9/8/2007 Fort Lewis @ Montana 49-0

9/3/2005 Fort Lewis @ Montana 55-0

You were saying?....

I was saying the same thing I was when the Griz played down, its BS and I wondered why.......same as now.

Good post on that defense mechanism thinggy above you guys are awful touchy over here.

Not all of us are. I do enjoy fans of other boards posting,especially fans of Big Sky schools, as long as they don't get too obnoxious which I don't believe you have. You just need to realize how much bison bs we have to deal with. They have posters like 'lakes' who goes to every board he can find and talk smack about UND. Makes many of us a bit leary of 'outsiders.' A little good natured ribbing/smack is fine though. Looking forward to seeing the griz in GF in October!

Not all of us are. I do enjoy fans of other boards posting,especially fans of Big Sky schools, as long as they don't get too obnoxious which I don't believe you have. You just need to realize how much bison bs we have to deal with. They have posters like 'lakes' who goes to every board he can find and talk smack about UND. Makes many of us a bit leary of 'outsiders.' A little good natured ribbing/smack is fine though. Looking forward to seeing the griz in GF in October!

I read ya, I have met lakes once in Bozeman during the playoffs. Hes a good guy face to face I never read much of what he has to say on other boards but I get what you are saying.

I wasnt trying to be obnoxious I was just surprised that a team like yours that has moved up decided to play down....nothing more. I hate play down games I actually envy the Bison schedule every year, they play up and compete it can only make you better.

I read ya, I have met lakes once in Bozeman during the playoffs. Hes a good guy face to face I never read much of what he has to say on other boards but I get what you are saying.

I wasnt trying to be obnoxious I was just surprised that a team like yours that has moved up decided to play down....nothing more. I hate play down games I actually envy the Bison schedule every year, they play up and compete it can only make you better.

Trust me Alplhagriz....a lot of us would have loved to see SDSoM's off of the schedule. We have complained about that since we were let into the Big Sky. But when it was certain that it was not getting removed we all got over it. You are a good guy and we welcome your posts to this board. Just like another poster said we are used to the Bison crowd coming on here and some are nice to talk to, but some are trolls. So excuse some posters being a little touchy.

Yeah Alphagriz their idea of a good poster is someone that agrees with their thoughts and if you disagree you're a troll. Like you asking why they're playing a transitioning NAIA team to DII? You were called a troll right away. Go figure....

Yeah Alphagriz their idea of a good poster is someone that agrees with their thoughts and if you disagree you're a troll. Like you asking why they're playing a transitioning NAIA team to DII? You were called a troll right away. Go figure....

When a fan of an established FCS team who has played a D2 the last 3 years comes on a board and starts questioning why a team that is just through the transition is playing the same game, it is going to get some comments. Sorry you don't agree on that one Dan.

Trust me Alplhagriz....a lot of us would have loved to see SDSoM's off of the schedule. We have complained about that since we were let into the Big Sky. But when it was certain that it was not getting removed we all got over it. You are a good guy and we welcome your posts to this board. Just like another poster said we are used to the Bison crowd coming on here and some are nice to talk to, but some are trolls. So excuse some posters being a little touchy.

and you know how to pick a nice avatar :D

• Upvote 2