SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

If he couldn't star at Kansas, I wouldn't rely on him being a star at the FCS level. Kansas may be a 500 team in the MVFC.

He never played a game for Kansas due to injury. And Kansas would do just fine in the MVFC.

And one more point - the mighty Ag school barely surpassed Kansas and Kansas State. This year, with no Brock Jenson and company, they wouldn't stand a chance vs quality Big 12 competition. So stop trying to make the MVFC look like an FBS conference. They had only 2 playoff teams last season and one of them was destroyed by a Big Sky team.

It'll be interesting to see the Ag school vs actual FBS competition this year in Iowa State.

He never played a game for Kansas due to injury. And Kansas would do just fine in the MVFC.

And one more point - the mighty Ag school barely surpassed Kansas and Kansas State. This year, with no Brock Jenson and company, they wouldn't stand a chance vs quality Big 12 competition. So stop trying to make the MVFC look like an FBS conference. They had only 2 playoff teams last season and one of them was destroyed by a Big Sky team.

It'll be interesting to see the Ag school vs actual FBS competition this year in Iowa State.

Wow where to start? I think you have posted for the last 3 years how we were going to get killed by FBS teams. Let's see KU - win, CSU - win, Big 12 2012 champions KSU - win.

Last year KSU beat ISU 47-7 so I like our chances this year. For you to even say "barely surpassed KU and KSU" only shows your ignorance in your knowledge of college FB.

Wow where to start? I think you have posted for the last 3 years how we were going to get killed by FBS teams. Let's see KU - win, CSU - win, Big 12 2012 champions KSU - win.

Last year KSU beat ISU 47-7 so I like our chances this year. For you to even say "barely surpassed KU and KSU" only shows your ignorance in your knowledge of college FB.

KU was an ugly 6-3 game that easily could've gone the Jayhawks way. NDSU required a final drive to win against Kansas State; without Brock Jenson, Billy Turner, Ryan Smith etc., that drive wouldn't have worked out.

NDSU has a first year starting QB this year and yet you are confident NDSU will roll over ISU? That I'm afraid is ignorance. Plus, you won't see near the playoff success. NDSU will likely make the postseason, but they'll be lucky to win more than a game there.

So you're saying you beat KSU by 40 now? Time changes your memory!

I rarely post but I'm an everyday reader. Carson Wentz was our top target just a few years ago, had we landed him things would likely be very different right now. I hate NDSU with a passion, but I'm also realistic. They will give ISU everything they can handle. They are also likely to win multiple playoff games. You don't win 3 straight FCS titles and fall off the face off the earth (think extra month of practice each year, winning attitude, expectations, motivation etc...). We have a long ways to go. We need to have patience and trust in Bubba. We will rise to the top again...

I agree NDSU will fall and UND will rise; as a result, someday (hopefully soon) we'll be on the same level again.

And hoping Iowa State beats NDSU is realistic in my opinion. It's in Ames and NDSU will have new starters at several positions.

Mark it down: ISU wins in a close game at home because the ac can't establish the run, and gives up sacks/hurries. Despite talented RBs there are too many losses to the OL through graduation and now injury, and the OL hasn't had enough time to gel yet.

Holy cow do you guy's obsess much? I don't visit here often anymore and just wondered how you did recruiting wise and instead of finding out how you did in recruiting you are going on about how you hope NDSU fails. Good to see things haven't changed here :lol:

Talks about obsessions while monitoring a former rival's message board......

Holy cow do you guy's obsess much? I don't visit here often anymore and just wondered how you did recruiting wise and instead of finding out how you did in recruiting you are going on about how you hope NDSU fails. Good to see things haven't changed here :lol:

Just like on BV where they hope UND fails, the only difference is we don't have a "herd" of UND fans going over there to post defending the school, unlike the insecure Bison fans over here.

We don't obsess at all. Often times our conversations our diverted because of NDSU trolls, like yourself, and their unnecessary comments.

And you're not fooling anyone; you're coming on this site looking to stir things up, not check-out UND recruiting.

It's ironic that you say we're obsessive, yet you're the NDSU troll commenting on a UND site. Isn't that strange?

NDSU English 345: How to correctly use an apostrophe (that's this thing ')