SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

We want players committed to excellence in the classroom and field, that stay all summer and workout and want a shot at a NC. Lot's of kids don't want to make that kind of commitment at our level. You saw that when Muss was fired when you lost some kids.

Thanks Dan, you made me laugh so hard when I read this. Good think this board doesn't have a preposterous statement thread like BV cause this would there. Excellence in the classroom and the field. That's a good one!!

Thanks Dan, you made me laugh so hard when I read this. Good think this board doesn't have a preposterous statement thread like BV cause this would there. Excellence in the classroom and the field. That's a good one!!

Final test question for NDSU football players.

How many teats are on a cow's udder.

A. More than three

B. Less than five

C. Both A and B

• Upvote 1

REALLY - you have nothing better to do than sit at your computer and post on the site of another school and try to defend FU - isn't it funny that every time the light is turned on behind the scenes at FU - the cockroaches scatter - President overspends millions and leaves in shame, student athletes arrested in the bleachers, flashing at the mall, shoplifting.. the list goes on. Why don't you stop wasting time here and go do some of the community service that your former players failed to complete.

If I'm not mistaken, UND's president overspent as well. I believe we also read in the newspaper not to long ago about a UND player beating an RA unconcious while intoxicated. Lets not forget the incident of the UND player holding a knife to his ex-girlfriends throat.

Keep pointing fingers and act like there's none pointing back. All schools and programs have issues.

If I'm not mistaken, UND's president overspent as well. I believe we also read in the newspaper not to long ago about a UND player beating an RA unconcious while intoxicated. Lets not forget the incident of the UND player holding a knife to his ex-girlfriends throat.

Keep pointing fingers and act like there's none pointing back. All schools and programs have issues.

If you are referring to Stroup then he was dismissed from the team immediately...he didn't "get his day in court." Nice try.

Oh what great material...actually it needs its own thread but here goes:

This study was obviously conducted at FU - guess not every research program has to do with cattle down there.

Like they needed to do a study all they had to do is monitor Bison-swille for a few days

What might those classes be?

Shoplifting 101

Fashion design for flashers

Local government at work (and how to avoid the work part)

What to wear when going outside in below zero temps.

How not to get caught using and or dealing steroids and other drugs.

Proper payments to cabbies when you are hammered.

Do not get into vehicles with our intoxicated coaches.

Oh wait, wrong school.

Oh wait, wrong school.

These young men have had enough..- administrators you can be proud. opps wrong school

Oh wait, wrong school.

Geez you just don't get it do you. This is a UND Fan site we are going to talk about our team and post opinions that support our team. Sometimes we tweak the nose of teams we play or in this case compete against for recruits. You and other FU juveneiles coninually coming here and making inane comments and trying to defend or contradict UND Fan comments just make you all look that much sorrier. We don't care what you think. It's a UND fan site - coming here and posting just makes you look insecure - come on. You don't even have the best men's basketball team in the state but you're favored to make the tournament and you got nothing to talk about on your own site? Get over us or at least keep it on your bison-swille site.
  • Upvote 3

Geez you just don't get it do you. This is a UND Fan site we are going to talk about our team and post opinions that support our team. Sometimes we tweak the nose of teams we play or in this case compete against for recruits. You and other FU juveneiles coninually coming here and making inane comments and trying to defend or contradict UND Fan comments just make you all look that much sorrier. We don't care what you think. It's a UND fan site - coming here and posting just makes you look insecure - come on. You don't even have the best men's basketball team in the state but you're favored to make the tournament and you got nothing to talk about on your own site? Get over us or at least keep it on your bison-swille site.

Boo hoo - what's really funny about this board is that most posters actually believe their own propaganda posted here.

Boo hoo - what's really funny about this board is that most posters actually believe their own propaganda posted here.

I think what's funny is you actually took the time to set up an account on a UND fan site, and think UND fans really give a damn what most Bison fans think.

Bisonville is that way ----------->

Bison Dunce - FU and its athletic dept, media (Kolpack and Izzo) and fans are the KINGS of propaganda. Remember, we don't exist and don't play at the same level. You are way above us in everything even though we kick your ass on the court and field when we do finally play each other. The funniest of all is that FU tries to call itself the flagship of ND. Now that is some serious propaganda right there because everyone knows The University of North Dakota is the flagship of the state, hence the name.

• Upvote 2

Bison Dunce - FU and its athletic dept, media (Kolpack and Izzo) and fans are the KINGS of propaganda. Remember, we don't exist and don't play at the same level. You are way above us in everything even though we kick your ass on the court and field when we do finally play each other. The funniest of all is that FU tries to call itself the flagship of ND. Now that is some serious propaganda right there because everyone knows The University of North Dakota is the flagship of the state, hence the name.

You guys are going to love this. Remember a while back when NDSU's president said UND wasn't going to get scheduled until we are better...well now rumor has it NDSU is getting a home and home with WEBER STATE!!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32475-2014-unfilled-schedule/page8

Yes that WSU that went 1-7 in the BSC and 2-10 overall last season, a team who has won 4 games in the last 2 years. I guess they will do anything to avoid playing UND but yet can talk a great deal about us.

• Upvote 2

You guys are going to love this. Remember a while back when NDSU's president said UND wasn't going to get scheduled until we are better...well now rumor has it NDSU is getting a home and home with WEBER STATE!!

http://www.bisonvill...-schedule/page8

Yes that WSU that went 1-7 in the BSC and 2-10 overall last season, a team who has won 4 games in the last 2 years. I guess they will do anything to avoid playing UND but yet can talk a great deal about us.

Just comparing your scores against the worst team in the conference - Weber smoked Idaho State last year and how did you guys do? They played the Montana's and EWU closer than you did.

Just comparing your scores against the worst team in the conference - Weber smoked Idaho State last year and how did you guys do? They played the Montana's and EWU closer than you did.

NDSU is an overrated Ag school

UND is the flagship university

UND is well renown nationally. NDSU is known just within the valley.

Wanna talk about recruiting!? Our recruits get a better education. And pretty soon they'll be getting a lot of wins too.

Now go home and dig some dirt.

Is that the one where we'd study the neighboring school's forum diligently, quickly mouse click back here and opine with seemingly witty comments, with quotes and a full report?

Is that the one where we'd study the neighboring school's forum diligently, quickly mouse click back here and opine with seemingly witty comments, with quotes and a full report?

And have a playoff of who says the stupidest thing throughout the year. That one would be a tough one.