SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I didn't have any expectations for this recruiting class to start with. When you looked at who we have signed and who they had offers from this class could be a whole lot better than I would of ever imagined. This class could be as good as we have had (I know time will tell). I can't wait for Fall.

Won't most of this year's class redshirt anyway? Other than one or two and the Jucos, I'm not sure how the quality of this year's incoming freshman will have that much impact on next year's season record. Any improvement will come from the current team being one year older, one year better and how much impact a change in coaching strategy can have in year one.

Won't most of this year's class redshirt anyway? Other than one or two and the Jucos, I'm not sure how the quality of this year's incoming freshman will have that much impact on next year's season record. Any improvement will come from the current team being one year older, one year better and how much impact a change in coaching strategy can have in year one.

I was talking about the jucos mostly

It looks like we have 5 juco's coming in. If they would all be starters that would be quite an impact. If any of the redshirts or other younger players ended up starting the team might look like quite different this year from last years team. It will be interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's sign Tim Patrick right now. He's what we need to compliment RJ Roman Tyhre Aeron and co.

I'd like to see him go after the ball more rather than waiting for it to come to him, but he looks like he has the physical tools to be a really good player.

Let's sign Tim Patrick right now. He's what we need to compliment RJ Roman Tyhre Aeron and co.

I agree. Need a tall WR to compliment our smaller guys in McGill and Carr. Also, Mayo is a promising looking prospect. NEED cornerbacks!

Let's get both of them aboard!

Go Sioux!

Appears we've signed two JUCOs; one from Indiana and another from New Jersey.

@kevphx83: Green & White sighting in East Orange, NJ. Welcome to the family.

@kevphx83: Green & White sighting in Indianapolis, Indiana. Welcome to the family.

Edit: Player from New Jersey is S Dashon Wade, per SiouxFBInsider

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1803047/dashon-wade