SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

jimdahl

Was just mentioned on NHL Tonight on the NHL network, when discussing ties between LA and NJ, that Captain Parise and Assistant Captain Greene were roommates at the U of ND.

Cool.

Schlossman has a cool article in the Herald today about that.

I was driving down 42nd Street today when I noticed a big 'Go Kings' graphic on the Alerus Center video board. I know Greene still trains here in the summers, but with Parise and Zajac being the opponents it seemed odd that the Alerus Center would be so biased. Does anyone have any information about why this is on the board?

I was driving down 42nd Street today when I noticed a big 'Go Kings' graphic on the Alerus Center video board. I know Greene still trains here in the summers, but with Parise and Zajac being the opponents it seemed odd that the Alerus Center would be so biased. Does anyone have any information about why this is on the board?

Most of what is put on that board is paid for by someone, so it could be that someone bought the time.

There is also a graphic that says "GO DEVILS!" I drove by the Alerus Center yesterday and saw both back-to-back.

I've never seen a team as snakebit as New Jersey, through 40 minutes of game 4.

If they get one, perhaps the floodgates will open.

They did but the Kings answer right back on a questionable penalty on the Devils. Pretty ticky tack I thought.