SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

jimdahl

He failed to put his team before himself. And the President invited the Bruins to honor them, not to make them kiss his ass. he said a lot of nice things about Thomas in his speech. Too bad Thomas was too dumb to appreciate it.

And, nobody was trying to stop him expressing his idiotic opinion. So I don't know why you're talking about free thinkers and the bill of rights.

"failed to kiss obamas ass", that's a good one.

We get it you love Obama... Yeah if Thomas had been a flaming liberal and bashed Bush he wouldn't have been an Idiot, I see it.

Edited by Goon

We get it you love Obama... Yeah if Thomas had been a flaming liberal and bashed Bush he wouldn't have been an Idiot, I see it.

No, anyone that would make everything about themselves and their political opinions like Thomas did, is an idiot. Just like you're trying to make this about my opinions. It was about the President recognizing your hockey team.

Why couldn't Tim Thomas just say on Twitter "I may not agree with any of his policies, but if the President invites you and your team to the White House to honor you, you don't say 'no'." He could've handled it like a normal person and teammate.

p.s. We get it, you hate Obama.

• Upvote 1

No, anyone that would make everything about themselves and their political opinions like Thomas did, is an idiot. Just like you're trying to make this about my opinions. It was about the President recognizing your hockey team.

Why couldn't Tim Thomas just say on Twitter "I may not agree with any of his policies, but if the President invites you and your team to the White House to honor you, you don't say 'no'." He could've handled it like a normal person and teammate.

p.s. We get it, you hate Obama.

I don't like the fact that you called his views stupid... Hate is a strong word, I dislike his policies... I also think Obama is one of the worst presidents since Jimmy Carter but it's not that hard to pile on right now.

I wanna see goon try and defend why Boston got that power play with under 3 minutes to go, yet they didn't call a penatly on Boston seconds earlier lol.

What do you want me to say, it didn't matter the Bruins Power play sucks and the Capitals got a power play on a ticky tacky call earlier... It's a wash either way now.

What do you want me to say, it didn't matter the Bruins Power play sucks and the Capitals got a power play on a ticky tacky call earlier... It's a way now.

Just had to pick on you for that one. If you would have told me the Penguins, Sharks, BlackHawks, Detroit, and Vancouver would all be out in the First round with Boston and the Rangers in a game 7, I would of laughed my butt off. Crazy Crazy

• Upvote 1

Just had to pick on you for that one. If you would have told me the Penguins, Sharks, BlackHawks, Detroit, and Vancouver would all be out in the First round with Boston and the Rangers in a game 7, I would of laughed my butt off. Crazy Crazy

It could be all the top seeds in the east by tomorrow night...

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

I'm just a little less happy with that draw than I was with NY Rangers. Though Washington is clearly still the underdogs, Boston is also still beatable by the Caps

I still stand by this -- Philly in the opening round would have been a disaster, Boston was beatable... :) (as likely would have been the NY Rangers)