SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ UAA

AZSIOUX

The voting of sioux fans is slowing down again. Lets continue to show our support and raise the bar. Vote football coach of the year

Vote for Muss, good publicity for UND, and could bring some money to the school, here is the link:

http://www.coachofth...bid=uuiM4fZoj8-

I should add, it takes seconds to vote, and I put in a fake email so they don't bug me.

So in Fargo on the FSSN we will be good for the broadcasts being on then. That is fantastic. I am correct to assume this is the case right. Also the Sioux need a sweep or this past weekend vs. CC meant absolutely nothing. The tempo the Sioux played at this past weekend was fantastic. I would rather have the Sioux play wide open giving up more scoring chances while getting more themselves than close to the vest hoping for a good bounce to win a 3-2 game. If they can keep the momentum going the Sioux are going to get on a roll.

just a heads up on the broadcasts

for the folks who complain "why cant the FSSN have a pp clock" well be prepared for the GCI broadcast....there is NO CLOCK on the screen at all. There is a graphic that shows the score and lately that has been noticeably missing too.

for the folks who complain "why cant the FSSN have a pp clock" well be prepared for the GCI broadcast....there is NO CLOCK on the screen at all. There is a graphic that shows the score and lately that has been noticeably missing too.

Not surprised considering I doubt many people even in Alaska watch UAA hockey. You won't see many people complaining because the fact that they offer free webcasts of the game is pretty damn cool since everywhere else you'll get charged for it.

If I recall from last October's telecast the replay graphics are pretty cheesy...ala the floating Tiger head on CC broadcasts. Probably see a lot of empty yellow seats too. But that is my full list of complaints because hey it's televised college hockey!

And this broadcast has the tendency to freeze and get choppy at times if I remember correctly, seems like I had to exit and restart a few times over the course of the weekend when it got too bad but...free is free so can't bitch too much.

Probably see a lot of empty yellow seats too. But that is my full list of complaints because hey it's televised college hockey!

a couple weeks ago they (the radio/tv guys) mentioned why. The glass is old and its very distorted so folks dont sit there. They sit higher above the glass

I wonder if the people sitting next to that cowbell person mind at all. Or, if they can even hear any longer.

HA! My father, his friend and my brother are coming for Saturday of the UNO series and I told them to bring ear plugs because those Marverick fans will bring cowbells (they will be sitting up in that corner section).

I never really understood the cowbell for "Seawolves."

It would be so huge to come away with 4 pts. I just hope the boys can find a way to beat a defensive disciplined team. they have more skill, but sometimes that doesn't cut it. a.k.a most of the season so far. Go Sioux!

^^^^^^

Exactly...if the Sunday BSU game didn't teach this team about they need to grind out wins, unlike the fast-paced, wide-open games vs. CC, then it will be a couple steps back instead of forward vs. UAA.

Can't get 4 points without a "W" Friday though. Have to get that 1st one.

HA! My father, his friend and my brother are coming for Saturday of the UNO series and I told them to bring ear plugs because those Marverick fans will bring cowbells (they will be sitting up in that corner section).

I never really understood the cowbell for "Seawolves."

SDSU basketball fans used to always be banging away with cowbells, too. Doesn't really fit with Jackrabbits, either.

On the subject of the TV broadcast. I will be in a hotel room in Fargo, I need to find out if the hotel gets its cable feed from Midco?

West Fargo carries Midcontinent and Cableone is in Fargo. Cableone has FSSN, but you need a digital box or digital antenna to get it. I believe that this is the same case for Midcontinent subscribers.

Dicken didnt go Maris replaced him on the travel roster

Dicken must really be in the dog house if a back up goalie that has never seen time in a game, gets to go over him. Either that or Dicken is being sent a message?