SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

At least I haven't heard the injury excuses a lot lately. When you always give those excuses, it gives the players the opportunity to use that excuse as well. Maybe it would just look pathetic to use that excuse when Sacramento State was down to their fourth or fifth running back and they still managed to run the ball well.

Wish I could call, but they would likely think very little of a call from a student.

A bunch of e-mails would likely have the same effect. I would recommend they be written professionally and address what needs to happen rather than badmouth the existing staff.

guys, guys guys. all this calling for muss' head will be for nothing as und will win its last 4 games and finish 6-5 which is one game better than last year and the head honchos that run und will see that as significant progress and will be overjoyed and renew his contract for 10 more years.

guys, guys guys. all this calling for muss' head will be for nothing as und will win its last 4 games and finish 6-5 which is one game better than last year and the head honchos that run und will see that as significant progress and will be overjoyed and renew his contract for 10 more years.

No worries there, after seeing the Sac. State score I'm afraid of what the next two weeks will look like.

Wow! Most honest sports article from the Herald in years.

You have to watch the post game press conference. Muss has lost the team and he admits to it. http://www.undsports...3500&id=3084633

This is pretty good, hard hitting ...

Grand Forks will turn its eyes to the ice a little sooner this school year. And why not? At this point, the football product is unwatchable.

Wish I could call, but they would likely think very little of a call from a student.

They had better think a lot of a student taking the time to call. I would ask you to come in and also talk about how to improve student attendence and any ideas you might have to improve the game day experience for students.

They had better think a lot of a student taking the time to call. I would ask you to come in and also talk about how to improve student attendence and any ideas you might have to improve the game day experience for students.

Student attendance was on the way up to being at least fine this year before the team tanked.

Lennon left for SIU and Muss was given the job.

True that, I guess I should have narrowed my question down a bit. :lol:

I just read the forum and got the jist of it, and saw the 6600 attendance...pretty ugly, I bet a lot of them were disguised as empty seats. I can't imagine that even the biggest Mussman defenders haven't got a foot off the bandwagon after that game, and if the next two weeks get out of hand it has to be the end...right? :unsure:

True that, I guess I should have narrowed my question down a bit. :lol:

I just read the forum and got the jist of it, and saw the 6600 attendance...pretty ugly, I bet a lot of them were disguised as empty seats. I can't imagine that even the biggest Mussman defenders haven't got a foot off the bandwagon after that game, and if the next two weeks get out of hand it has to be the end...right? :unsure:

My two seats were empty so we can subtract that.

I had 4 extra tix and couldn't even give them away so gave them to the cheer team to give away with 50/50 tix..

I have a cousin who had the same problem in Fargo a few years ago. He had about 6 Bison tickets and couldn't find anyone to go with him so he got rid of most of them and now he can't get them back. It's strange how quickly things can change from rock bottom to on top of the work with a little luck if you play your cards right. It's probably time we go all in.

I have a cousin who had the same problem in Fargo a few years ago. He had about 6 Bison tickets and couldn't find anyone to go with him so he got rid of most of them and now he can't get them back. It's strange how quickly things can change from rock bottom to on top of the work with a little luck if you play your cards right. It's probably time we go all in.

You sure it wasn't last year and maybe 10 tickets?