SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

im talking about this year

his sr year

He's played in 4 games this year, which my sources say is definitely more than zero. And I would look more at his production than some mythical donation as to why he hasn't been in the line-up. I have a hard time believing that Trev Alberts is controlling who Dean Blais puts on the ice.

arch is also simonsons dad that plays for blais and they hate blais!

alex hasn't played one game

trev alberts has been courting them for a donation for a while...hasn't got nothing...so simonson hasn't played nothing.

Do you even know Arch? Good chance I am the only poster here that does. Arch is a business man who would understand you play your best players in the same way you work and pay your best employees. 99.9% of what people hear about Arch is not true. The other .1% is distorted, Remember who gives a lot of money every year to help underwrite the costs of operating the Riverside pool. Underwriting to the tune of $25,000 a year. Not the only money he gives out. Arch took a good company and made it into a great company through a lot of hard work.

Do you even know Arch? Good chance I am the only poster here that does. Arch is a business man who would understand you play your best players in the same way you work and pay your best employees. 99.9% of what people hear about Arch is not true. The other .1% is distorted, Remember who gives a lot of money every year to help underwrite the costs of operating the Riverside pool. Underwriting to the tune of $25,000 a year. Not the only money he gives out. Arch took a good company and made it into a great company through a lot of hard work.

The real question is, will tony turgeons aunt be at Arch's Christmas celebration, undoubtedly doing keg stands and tequila shots between arm wrestling the men and what not?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

When did nick schmaltz start playing with the u18 team?

The top non program guys play in those overseas tourneys I believe. I could be wrong but think e was plying in a tourney. I think Poganski and Mantha have done the same. Unless you mean actual ushl games then I'm not sure

Seems like he should have some intangibles and good hockey sense as I would guess he's been around a lot of hockey during his life so far with his dad working in it. I would estimate he would probably be a 15/16 or 16/17 arrival on campus.

Schlossman says Shaw visited over holiday break and picked UND over Minnesota, Ohio State, and Denver

I am sure that we will hear that the Gophers didn't want him. Hum, looks like UND isn't losing its luster like some claim.