AZSIOUX

On 6/30/2018 at 10:18 AM, AJS said:

Through 3 days:

Mancinelli - 2 G 2 A 

Miller - No Points

Schmaltz - 1 A

Reid - No Points

*Had no idea Reid was a dual citizen, so didn't look for him originally 

Development camp came to an end tonight, the All-Star game takes place tomorrow morning, those rosters should be out later tonight.

In 5 games:

Mancinelli - 2G 3A

Miller - 1G 2A

Schmaltz - 2A

Reid - No Points

Note: Corey Pronman tweeted out today "Impressed this weekend by Luke Reid. Top prospect for 2020"

We'll see in a few hours, but hopefully a coupe UND recruits make the All-Star game tomorrow.

2 hours ago, AJS said:

Development camp came to an end tonight, the All-Star game takes place tomorrow morning, those rosters should be out later tonight.

In 5 games:

Mancinelli - 2G 3A

Miller - 1G 2A

Schmaltz - 2A

Reid - No Points

Note: Corey Pronman tweeted out today "Impressed this weekend by Luke Reid. Top prospect for 2020"

We'll see in a few hours, but hopefully a coupe UND recruits make the All-Star game tomorrow.

Good thing I know a guy who already has 2 of Luke's gamers from Penticton.....

11 hours ago, AJS said:

In 5 games:

Mancinelli - 2G 3A

Miller - 1G 2A

Schmaltz - 2A

Reid - No Points

Reid, Mancinelli and Miller were all selected to play in the All-Star game which starts at 9am.

5 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Miller, mancellini and Reid all made the Hlinka team.

That's great news! Those three are all tracking very well. 

I can't get over how loaded the D-man pipeline is for UND. The potential D-man class of '20 could potentially have 3 of the Top 10 / 15 defensive recruits in the country in Miller, Reid and Kleven. 

Mancenelli keeps checking off the boxes as well. Solid first year in the USHL as a 16 year old, now named to the Hlinka team, now it's time to take the next step and be around a PPG guy in the USHL during his draft year. With UND's Top 2 Centers being Seniors this year, they are going to need Rizzo / Mancinelli to step into those roles as freshman. 

12 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

I had that one coming. After I hit submit I realized it and knew I’d catch a comment or two, but didn’t bother to come back  to edit. Can’t get away with anything these days. 

It's all in fun at a boring time of year, hockey-wise.  I post mistakes all the time. 

On 7/3/2018 at 8:32 PM, siouxforce19 said:

Luke Reid’s Twitter profile has Chicago Steel listed. Has anyone heard if he’s playing in the USHL this year instead of Penticton? 

I noticed that too.  Interesting he was Hockey Canada last year now he’s USA.

You don’t see a ton of kids leaving Penticton, but game in and game out the USHL is a much tougher league.  Maybe better for his development as a defensemen.

2 hours ago, AJS said:

Final day of games at the US Development Camp (2002).

Kunz with a pretty quiet week on the scoring front with only 2 assists in 4 games.

Yeah kunz is struggling. On the other side, GF kid Dane Montgomery is doing really well, 6 goals in 5 games.  Tied for the camp lead at the moment. Both Kunz and Montgomery are listed as “undecided” as far as where they will play next year.

19 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Yeah kunz is struggling. On the other side, GF kid Dane Montgomery is doing really well, 6 goals in 5 games.  Tied for the camp lead at the moment. Both Kunz and Montgomery are listed as “undecided” as far as where they will play next year.

I thought Kunz was committed to UND.

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

From everything I’ve read on Kunz, We shouldn’t be worried because he’s got a lot of upside, right? 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits