SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

7 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

As long as he's bottom 6 the way Hextall was.

Haha Brett hextall would be leading our team in scoring right now.  He also put up solid numbers in juniors and came in as a true freshman I believe.

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yeah, I know. More just doing a little bit of trying to punch holes in a narrative that is based on a struggling current Sophomore class.

I’ll wait to judge the sophomores when they’re upperclassman.  We have seniors/juniors that don’t produce as they should.

19 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Haha Brett hextall would be leading our team in scoring right now.  He also put up solid numbers in juniors and came in as a true freshman I believe.

Brett was actually a 20 year old freshman. The only true freshmen in that class did not work out here. 

3 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

Ah, another guy who, in my opinion, left school too early.

One more year of college wasn’t going to help his chances in the pros...and he definitely would have helped that und team.  You’re right, he never should have left.

3 hours ago, SiouxFan25 said:

Bernard-Docker and Tychonick coming in the same class is ridiculous. Tychonick's probably a first rounder and JBD is likely a 2nd. They're both going to be fantastic 

Bernard-Docker isn’t coming next year.

13 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

As long as he's bottom 6 the way Hextall was.

He was so much fun to watch. I remember watching talking up someone at the faceoff, got the kid to take a big hack at him before the puck even dropped, and drew a penalty. Kind of kid you absolutely hate, unless he is on your team.

51 minutes ago, tnt said:

Pretty sure he's a 2019, as I think he's a Junior. 

He’s a June birthday...only several months younger than tychonik.  Parents must have held him back in school.  I’d say they finish that schooling up.  Couldn’t imagine a second rounder going back to play juniors...especially the AJ.

8 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

He’s a June birthday...only several months younger than tychonik.  Parents must have held him back in school.  I’d say they finish that schooling up.  Couldn’t imagine a second rounder going back to play juniors...especially the AJ.

That's how grades work, June is one of those in-between months, where it can go either way, March would not be.

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

He was so much fun to watch. I remember watching talking up someone at the faceoff, got the kid to take a big hack at him before the puck even dropped, and drew a penalty. Kind of kid you absolutely hate, unless he is on your team.

My favorite was when he skated by the Denver bench and asked Gwoz if they sold Men's clothing at the place he got his suit. TV happened to capture the video, not the audio(Hextall or a teammate let it be known what he said a few weeks later) but you could see the Denver players smiling and trying to hold back laughter. Gwoz was not happy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AJS said:

That's how grades work, June is one of those in-between months, where it can go either way, March would not be.

Right.  Typically the cutoff is August, each kid is different.  You’d think, given his Hockey skills, he would have sped things up a bit.  It’s been a while since I’ve heard of a kid potentially going hat high playing another year of juniors.  Hopefully CHL folks don’t come knocking...I wonder who has his rights?

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits