SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

For Mike there's probably more worth remembering from 1970. Back then, he was thankful for more each morning than a good stool and finding his dentures.

My memories of 1970 are pretty good, yes.

1973 to 1976 or '77 are sort of fuzzy, unfortunately.

:blush:

I thought we fired that slacker.

:lol:

According to some fans they want to run Coach Hakstol out of town on a rail or throw him in the Red River because they said he can't coach. :lol: I guess those same fans know more about coaching than the NHL coaches.

Edited by Goon

fri

parks 1g in win

macmillin (1st star of game) 1g, 1a in win

odonnell (2nd star of game) 1a in win

grimaldi 1a in 3-1 over czech in five nations tourney

sat

panzarella 1a in so loss

macmillin 1a in win

parks 2g in win

Big jump and big praise for Grimaldi in the latest ISS rankings. I think concerns about his size are fading and the concern about one and done my be increasing: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12807/iss_top30_risers_and_fallers_february2011/

Even if he only stays here one year, he's going to be a very special player.

I'm glad that he is coming to UND rather than going to a different college or the MJ route.

Plus, not even JToews left after a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed two years at UND. Otherwise he'd just be leaving to play in the AHL.

Even if he only stays here one year, he's going to be a very special player.

I'm glad that he is coming to UND rather than going to a different college or the MJ route.

Plus, not even JToews left after a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed two years at UND. Otherwise he'd just be leaving to play in the AHL.

i think rocco will be a 2-3 year player and j toews only stayed 2 years because he came in at 17. if he comes in at 18 he would have been one and done. this is a big jump in rankings for rocco. good to see many finally getting over his size and realizing as some had said he has top 5 skills. he and miller are going to fit in well in grand forks!

friday

schmaltz 1a in ot win

mattson 1a in win

panzarella 1 fighting major

odonnell 2g in 2-2 tie (1st star of game)

macmillin 2a in tie

saturday

odonnell 2a in win (2nd star of game)

parks 1a in loss

mattson 2a in win

st clair 1a in win

schmaltz 2a in loss

sunday

parks 1g in win

Quick Q & A with Koules: http://dansallows.co...w-miles-koules/

Its nice to know we're getting another player from Shattuck. I'm reading the book the Talent Code and the author talks about "talent hotbeds." Places such as Russia for Tennis, Brazil for soccer, and a place in Dallas for singers. I think we'd have to have Shattuck as a talent hotbed. The players that develop there become great hockey players.