SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Malone no points or penalty's in a Lake Erie OT loss to Manitoba....Manitoba scored to tie it in the last minute of the 3rd, then won in OT.

Andrew Kozek a goal and a fight(7 PIM) in a Hershey Bears win.

Corey Fienhage no points or penalty's in a Portland Loss.

• 2 weeks later...

There was quite a group of guys at a local establishment today.

Here in Devils Lake, Brad Malone, Evan Trupp, Matt Frattin, Brent Davidson, Jake Marto, Derrick Lapoint, Brett Hextall and Brad Miller were signing autographs, talking to fans and just having a good time.

It was nice to chat with the guys for a little bit.

Here in Devils Lake, Brad Malone, Evan Trupp, Matt Frattin, Brent Davidson, Jake Marto, Derrick Lapoint, Brett Hextall and Brad Miller were signing autographs, talking to fans and just having a good time.

That's awesome...

Sweet. Were they there for any other reason besides signing autographs?

Sweet. Were they there for any other reason besides signing autographs?

To have fun...but they were invited (and I'm sure compensated) by the establishment. :D

It was fun, we were there about 45 minutes and my wife was actually dragging guys around introducing them to people. She absolutely loves Sioux players, and they were more than eager to please.

I heard they were there most of the night, and the refreshments were flowing pretty good I guess.

Zach Parise doing in studio analysis on Versus for the World Cup.

Canada vs. Switzerland on right now. they interviewed Zajac after first period as Canada trails 1-0......I know who wins but don't want to spoil it if anyone is watching

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice paycheck, indeed! The fans are pretty split on whether he should have gotten that much. As a former Fighting Sioux, I'm surprised he didn't get more. :D

4 Million dollars a year is a really nice contract...

• 2 weeks later...

To have fun...but they were invited (and I'm sure compensated) by the establishment. :D

It was fun, we were there about 45 minutes and my wife was actually dragging guys around introducing them to people. She absolutely loves Sioux players, and they were more than eager to please.

I heard they were there most of the night, and the refreshments were flowing pretty good I guess.

No way!

I can't believe I missed out on that, living in Devils Lake. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

TJ Oshie signs 1-year contract with the St. Louis Blues

Oshie talks about signing

Also, Brett Hextall tweeted that him, Chay Genoway, Brad Miller, Robbie Bina, and Ryan Martens will be at Memory Fireworks in Grand Forks from 4-6 PM today.

TJ is a lucky boy. In addition to his injuries, he has had some problems that are probably related to immaturity; most recently his two game suspension for being AWOL. There are many Blues fans that weren't happy with his behavior. Hopefully, the two game suspension was a wake-up call.