SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

he tried something different, he was 2 for 2 until tat attempt and im sure they had a book on him on his dekes so he went for something maybe he wouldnt expect. im very impressed with oshies play though overall. what a machine. the announcers were raving about him the whole game on his non stop motor. go osh, been great since coming back from the high ankle sprain

This is one of the few times I have watched him play this season. I saw him play against the devils. Oshie out there on the PP and looking good.

This is one of the few times I have watched him play this season. I saw him play against the devils. Oshie out there on the PP and looking good.

hes 2nd uinit PP and on PK and getting big time 5 on 5 minutes. hes a wrecking ball still and its paying off. the kid has IT to be a hell of a nhl player. good to see him getting going after a tough injury.

Fist time I got to watch Oshie was last night, and I wasn't able to watch until the 3rd period, but I thought he played real well for missing a lot of games this season. He got some overtime minutes as well on the ice against Lidstrom and Datsyuk. Announcers even gave a nice shout-out to UND. Keep it up Osh

Oshie is a late scratch for the Blues tonight.... with a "lower body" injury... Blues fans are speculating that he took a puck to his previously injured ankle in the third period last night

yeah i remember seeing that, believe he took a puck off the skate

shows what i know :D did frazee take his spot? the devils organization has a few good goalies right now. clemmenson has turned out to be the real deal.

good luck finding his stats

love the quote why he went pro - to meet drew stafford :D

http://www.redbulls.com/icehockey/

click on left hand side BUNDESLIGA

Greatest moment: winning a grammy

My friends call me

Jorts

My hobbies are

Golf, Music, Basketball

Why did you decide to become a professional hockey player?

Enjoy playing and to meet Drew Stafford

How would you characterize yourself as a player, what are your strengths?

Battle!

What is your philosophy of life / your motto?

It is what it is

What really makes you happy? What really annoys you?

Death Metal / 4's in 5's

Not really hockey related, but still former player -

Tonight I saw the new movie "He's just not that into you." Not far into the movie, one of the guys (played by Justin Long) is watching a UND hockey game on tv. He yells out "Come on, Spiewak, this isn't the ice capades!" or something to that effect.

I wonder if Spiewak knew his name was going to be used in the newest chick flick :D

Tonight I saw the new movie "He's just not that into you." Not far into the movie, one of the guys (played by Justin Long) is watching a UND hockey game on tv. He yells out "Come on, Spiewak, this isn't the ice capades!" or something to that effect.

I wonder if Spiewak knew his name was going to be used in the newest chick flick :D

That's feakin awesome. Spiewak was a pretty solid player at Und as I recall, the kid had some serious wheels, and was great on the pk as I remember.

Hilarious.

Speez will have to go see the movie now. :D