SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Watching him tonight, he's starting to do with the Hawks just what he did so well for the Sioux. He controls along the boards and comes out of the corner better than any Sioux player I've seen. He has dominated a couple of shifts that way tonight.

I thought Bob Joyce controlled the boards. :D

FORMER SIOUX TONIGHT

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/scoreboard

zach parise and travis zajac - devils vs buins

ryan bayda - carolina vs matt smaby - tampa bay

brian lee - ottawa vs tj oshie - st louis

jason blake - toronto vs colorado

jonathan toews - chicago vs matt greene - LA

david hale - phoenix vs san jose

So, I think Parise is gonna have to try to change his signature move from the bar down backhander to the "bank it off the goalie from behind the goal line." He almost had three goals from behind the net tonight. Maybe he'll try it in the shootout. ssst.gif

Travis played a tremendous game tonight. His shot has really improved, both in weight and velocity. He's even toe dragging and pump faking it, totally different player from last year.

An awesome line from from hockey buzz.com and they speak highly of chorney

The Sens are very interested in Erik Cole and the Oilers feel that Jason Spezza is a great fit with the current speedy young line-up. Of course Cole is a pending UFA and an extension would have to be first worked out. Also, the Sens would like a prospect d-man in the deal as well."

Another source agreed adding, "The Sens have made it known that they love Taylor Chorney."

Chorney is the Redden Replacement that the Sens could use. He is a heck of a prospect who many feel will be as good as Redden if not better. He is another member of that killer University of North Dakota team from the last few years, although this year he has been in the AHL for Springfield.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet and sure Sioux fans would like to see it. Hope this link works..

Kaip schooling another fool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVxpv2VPKiQ

Go Sioux!

Sweet vid! Kaip has 1g and 2a in 28 games this year. Too bad he doesn't get rewarded for his hard work with a few more points. The AHL is a tough league though and he's a rook.

Did you guys see that one. Holy cow...

I watched the replay of it.

Watch it again. It's called WEAK.

Still, good goal by Oshie. Happy for him, but no real goaltender would ever have let that get in the net.

Not so impressed with Oshie on the shootout. Get Osgood going from side to side and you can pick your spot. See Boyes attempt.

I loved Legace's homage to Turco in this game. 1 weak goal by Osgood is nothing compared to the 2 or 3 Legace let in.

Still, good goal by Oshie. Happy for him, but no real goaltender would ever have let that get in the net.

Not so impressed with Oshie on the shootout. Get Osgood going from side to side and you can pick your spot. See Boyes attempt.

I loved Legace's homage to Turco in this game. 1 weak goal by Osgood is nothing compared to the 2 or 3 Legace let in.

That just proves that any shot on goal is the right idea.

he tried something different, he was 2 for 2 until tat attempt and im sure they had a book on him on his dekes so he went for something maybe he wouldnt expect. im very impressed with oshies play though overall. what a machine. the announcers were raving about him the whole game on his non stop motor. go osh, been great since coming back from the high ankle sprain