SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Parise and Zajac vs. Matt Greene's LA Kings tonight.

Parise and Greener were roommates at UND, no?

Zajac with a PP Goal in the first, tipped a shot from the point.

Zach scores his 100th career goal in the 2nd to give the Devs a 3 - 0 lead.

Yes they were roommates. I remember an interview Greene did his freshman year, when Greene said Zach had some faults...he snored LOUD! :D

Yes they were roommates. I remember an interview Greene did his freshman year, when Greene said Zach had some faults...he snored LOUD! :D

I thought the dis was he talked in his sleep. And he never paid for food.

Greene just checked Parise, then took a penalty. They had some words. :angry:

Now, Greene just laid out Zach, but the Devils scored on the play anyway. Zajac with an assist.

Stafford with an assist tonight.

In non-Sioux news: Goon, I hope you didn't start Huet tonight. He was a sieve tonight.

Filatov returned from the WJC and scored a hat trick. Also Tavares returned from the WJC, got traded to London, and scored 1g 2a in his first game back.

Kinda makes you wonder about NCAA WJC participants (not just Gophers)

Greene just LEVELED Parise in the Devils/Kings game. Zach turned and met Matt's shoulder. Zach up and skating, but he did go for quite a tumble! :D

Yup and Mike Rupp just made him pay. Greene took at least five shots to the head before Rupp got the takedown.

Say what you will about Russians in the NHL, but has anyone seen the NHL Network's commercial for the All Star game?

I really like the shot of Ovechkin. The camera angle is unbelievable. It was during the skills competition, which is the only time I think that showboating is ok in the game of hockey.

The other commercials suck. Like the NHL Center Ice commercial. The message is alright. The retard in the Penguin sweater needs to go though. I wonder if the ad writers intended to make him look like a 42 year old virgin who still lives at home?

osh in action tonight vs calgary

parise with a goal and zajac assist so far vs ryan johnson and vancouver

commie with 20 minutes tonight in win

hale 1 assist in 19 minutes in loss to wild

bayda with 7 minutes in loss to otawa where brian lee got 25 minutes of ice time and was +3

blake 17 minutes in loss

parise with a goal and zajac assist so far vs ryan johnson and vancouver

Add a goal for Zajac, Parise didn't get an assist, but opened up the lane for Zajac with his push to the net.

My man Trav-dog is having one hell of a year in Jersey.

I guess he sucks so good. :lol:

Stafford got into a "sorta" fight. Eager jumped him after Stafford threw an elbow to Burish.

Stafford forgot that Burish may wear red, but it isn't UW red.

Eager is a piece of work. Burish is one tough ombre.

Stafford held his own against Neil last season in that fight after the hit on Drury.

former sioux off to an early start tonight... jason blake with 2 goals and an assist so far, oshie with an assist on st. louis' only goal so far.

God I hope that gets the Toronto fans off his ass for a while they are Blake haters in Toronto.

Many of them are ready to send him packing and I am ready for the Wild to snatch him up.