SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Parise vs. Boyle now up on youtube

Rumor is people (and by people I mean teenage girls and middle-aged women) were yelling "take it off" during the fight. Much to their dismay all they got to see was Parise's exposed back.

On the Devils radio broadcast of tonight's game, Matt Laughlin said after his fight last night, Zach Parise received a text message from former teammate Scott Gomez telling him that he needed to keep his left down lower and he left himself exposed.

Parise sent a reply telling him that he and Gomez should throw down in their next game.

We've created a monster.

Edit: Parise with his second of the night and an ugly goal at that (or atleast that's what people who can see the game are saying.) That's goal number 30 on the season folks and the Devils win.

Final score: Parise: 2 - Toronto: 1

On the Devils radio broadcast of tonight's game, Matt Laughlin said after his fight last night, Zach Parise received a text message from former teammate Scott Gomez telling him that he needed to keep his left down lower and he left himself exposed.

Parise sent a reply telling him that he and Gomez should throw down in their next game.

We've created a monster.

Edit: Parise with his second of the night and an ugly goal at that (or atleast that's what people who can see the game are saying.) That's goal number 30 on the season folks and the Devils win.

Final score: Parise: 2 - Toronto: 1

No doubt about which player is the leader of the Devils.

I was there and have a ton of pics coming up in the next days, btw I recommend checking out that ceremony, very good for the Blackhawks, the city of Chicago, and the NHL.

Awesome picture!!! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the rest!

Parise with his second of the night and an ugly goal at that (or atleast that's what people who can see the game are saying.) That's goal number 30 on the season folks and the Devils win.

Allow me to reignite an old argument:

Parise 30-30-60 +23

Vanek 27-25-52 -2

What possible argument could there be? Sure, Vanek is a good NHL'er, but nowhere near the level of ZPar. I see no argument here!

Actually, Vanek had great numbers a year ago and then he signed his big contract at the end of the year. After he got the huge contract he pulled a disappearing act that would make David Blaine envious. Vanek was willing to pay the price until he filled his pockets which is pretty typical of his cake-eater upbringing. :D

Vanek's numbers last year were inflated because of Buffalo's top line with Briere, etc... Vanek was on the second line and things have changed since they lost 3-4 top end guys from last year. this year he's drawing the oppositions #1 defensive pair.