SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

It's been reported by a very reliable poster on njdevs.com that JPar is recovering from hip surgery and is out for the rest of the season. Also, he was not included on the Baby Devs clear day roster and has not been seen around the team or rink in some time.

Best of luck to Jordan 'cause hip surgery sucks . . . my Mom had 2 of 'em in less than 2 years.

yes but there was other stuff going on so a couple each side got penalties

I don't know what the NHL would call, but I can guess what the WCHA would call if they had to take both sides:

Phoenix gets:

2 min for roughing

Chicago gets:

2 min for unsportsmanlike conduct diving. All Toews needed to do was to show the Phoenix guy's gloves were around his neck and pulling him. Instead, he fell down. Hence, diving. :D

Dramatic win makes Ice Pilots' Marks all-time ECHL coaching leader

Bryan McGregor forced overtime with his 12th goal of the season late in the third period, then beat Florida goalie David Shantz in the seventh round of a shootout to lift the Pensacola Ice Pilots to a 5-4 victory over the Everblades on Friday night, giving Pilots coach John Marks his record 481st coaching victory.

Marks entered the game tied for the ECHL's all-time coaching record with Brophy, the iconic former coach who won 480 games over 13 seasons with the Hampton Roads Admirals and Wheeling Nailers.

The IcePilots aren't very good this year, so it is a nice reward in an otherwise unremarkable season.

Drew S. with an assist for Buffalo yesterday on an interesting play. It looked like a scrum was starting but there was no whistle and Drew picks the puck out of the crowd and assists on the goal.

I know he's not a former Sioux player, but just got finished watching the Washington/Boston game and Ovechkin had 3 goals, 2 assists, 1 penalty and 5 shots on goal. The kid is SICK good. The Caps got a good deal in signing him for as long as they did, regardless of the price.