SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Matt Frattin was Toronto's best player in OT last night. Almost won the game for the Leafs. One of the announcers also mentioned something to the effect of Randy Carlisle playing a hunch, as Frattin was pretty much double-shifted in OT. He only had 13:05 of ice time, and a lot of that had to be in OT. I can't find a place where they break down a players TOI.

Matt Frattin was Toronto's best player in OT last night. Almost won the game for the Leafs. One of the announcers also mentioned something to the effect of Randy Carlisle playing a hunch, as Frattin was pretty much double-shifted in OT. He only had 13:05 of ice time, and a lot of that had to be in OT. I can't find a place where they break down a players TOI.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20122013/TH030144.HTM

Geez, thanks. How the heck did you find that? So here's the breakdown, keeping in mind periods 1, 2 and 3 were 20:00 each and OT was only 13:06 long.

1st period - 3:45 TOI - 5 shifts - one shift was 20 seconds

2nd period - 3:07 TOI - 4 shifts - one shift was 5 seconds

3rd period - 1:55 TOI - 3 shifts - one was 25 and one was 29 seconds

OT - 4:18 TOI - 7 shifts - one was 23 and one was 26 seconds

Stupid Dish Network...can't figure out how I got the Red Wings/Ducks last night but Penguins/Islanders not available on same channel tonight.

try cnbc? Or maybe that's what you had last night??

It's on NBC Sports here.

Stupid Dish Network...can't figure out how I got the Red Wings/Ducks last night but Penguins/Islanders not available on same channel tonight.

159 had them; also some games on 208 and 157, except the Wild/Blackhawks, which had to be watched on FSN, if in the FSN region. Don't know where you are, but if in one of the Fox regional footprints carrying the games you mentioned, you have to watch on that channel, as NBCSN and/or CNBC will be blacked out.

But, only the top 250 package has NBCSN, top 120 or greater has CNBC. One of the drawbacks of satellite TV, you need to add 100+ stations to get the 1 station you want. All Stanley Cup games have also been found FTA in HD.

159 had them; also some games on 208 and 157, except the Wild/Blackhawks, which had to be watched on FSN, if in the FSN region. Don't know where you are, but if in one of the Fox regional footprints carrying the games you mentioned, you have to watch on that channel, as NBCSN and/or CNBC will be blacked out.

But, only the top 250 package has NBCSN, top 120 or greater has CNBC. One of the drawbacks of satellite TV, you need to add 100+ stations to get the 1 station you want. All Stanley Cup games have also been found FTA in HD.

The previous game wasn't listed but I found it on CNBC. Last night's game was not on CNBC. Doesn't help that Dish apparently doesn't update 'American Greed' to let folks know they are going to show Stanley Cup hockey instead. Hell, they even had Heat/Bulls listed last night...when it was actually Knicks/Pacers.

The previous game wasn't listed but I found it on CNBC. Last night's game was not on CNBC. Doesn't help that Dish apparently doesn't update 'American Greed' to let folks know they are going to show Stanley Cup hockey instead. Hell, they even had Heat/Bulls listed last night...when it was actually Knicks/Pacers.

Yep, the guide is often wrong. Was waiting a couple weeks ago to watch a Stanley Cup game on NBC local (Sunday afternoon), the guide showed it, but we go the Bison inter-squad spring game instead.

Looks like all first round series' could be done today. Only Boston/Toronto and NYR/Wash have the potential of a Monday game 7.

Yep, the guide is often wrong. Was waiting a couple weeks ago to watch a Stanley Cup game on NBC local (Sunday afternoon), the guide showed it, but we got the Bison inter-squad spring game instead.

O...M...Gosh!

I miss Comcast.

Yep, the guide is often wrong. Was waiting a couple weeks ago to watch a Stanley Cup game on NBC local (Sunday afternoon), the guide showed it, but we go the Bison inter-squad spring game instead.

Looks like all first round series' could be done today. Only Boston/Toronto and NYR/Wash have the potential of a Monday game 7.

I'm happy that NBC lost the high school tournaments. Talk about terrible broadcasting. They can do a horrible job of covering every NDSU football game forever and ever amen. But they owe me an apology for the state hockey tournament this year. And the rest of the folks that have either or attended or watched the past X number of years.

I'm happy that NBC lost the high school tournaments. Talk about terrible broadcasting. They can do a horrible job of covering every NDSU football game forever and ever amen. But they owe me an apology for the state hockey tournament this year. And the rest of the folks that have either or attended or watched the past X number of years.

Didn't know they had lost it, but it was terrible. 2 halftimes and 3 halves to every hockey game.

Didn't know they had lost it, but it was terrible. 2 halftimes and 3 halves to every hockey game.

It almost seemed like they just flat out gave up with trying to make it a decent broadcast. Lets just take a guy that is a horrible play by play guy to begin with and let him do a sport he has no clue about.

This could mean the return of Sweeney to the Ralph doing the play by play at state hockey. Forum communications bought the rights.