Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
squirtcoach

Standing Rock Protests

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

The black snakes prophecy came true; they're just interpreting it wrong.  It is not about oil, but rather it refers to the protest camp turds, now floating their way to a water fountain near you.  

Black Worms? 

Black Garters? ... No. Wait. That's something very different ... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

The black snakes prophecy came true; they're just interpreting it wrong.  It is not about oil, but rather it refers to the protest camp turds, now floating their way to a water fountain near you.  

 

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

Black Worms? 

Black Garters? ... No. Wait. That's something very different ... ;)

Those might have a negative effect on the upcoming buffalo hunt...you know, the one as reported by MSNBC, where the buffalo carcasses are floated down stream because they're too heavy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Those might have a negative effect on the upcoming buffalo hunt...you know, the one as reported by MSNBC, where the buffalo carcasses are floated down stream because they're too heavy.  

Haha, I still can't believe the Sioux people shop at grocery stores like everybody else either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Haha, I still can't believe the Sioux people shop at grocery stores like everybody else either.

But they don't shop at Trader Joe's though........he was just a white privileged oppressive racist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it true that this pipeline being built was never in doubt. The only part of the pipeline left to be built was at the Missouri River. About 1 mile of it. True or False?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moser53 said:

Is it true that this pipeline being built was never in doubt. The only part of the pipeline left to be built was at the Missouri River. About 1 mile of it. True or False?

I don’t know if it was ever in doubt but it had to gain approval from 4 or 5 state agencies that over see the path in each state.   I can’t imagine constantly construction would have began without gain approval from all along with the Corps of Engineers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pipeline was going to in or major Bakken companies were going to withdraw and invest elsewhere.  Railing it just costs too much.

Didnt see those Standing Rock protestors protesting oil by rail, which is much more risky.  They just wanted to give the white (and Asian) man a kick in the posterior.  If there was Russian collusion anywhere, there is ample evidence the Russians and even the Saudis helped extol the “virtues” protestors on Facebook and other alternative media to protect their own oil interests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the protest was happening it was all constructed but for the river crossing.

Once the final permit was issued it was completely very quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how they never protested going over water by Williston but until it was closer to them even though the water system flows south so it was going to Lake Oahe sooner or later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Funny how they never protested going over water by Williston but until it was closer to them even though the water system flows south so it was going to Lake Oahe sooner or later.

Correct.
Look at a map and the full pipeline route.
It had already crossed the Missouri River once, and in a way that would have affected many, many more people. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×