Vegas_Sioux

Moo U diaries

1,942 posts in this topic

The sad thing is these trolls cannot understand that this is a UND site and sometimes people just want to have a little fun and poke a rival. They are like the guy who walks into your tailgate spot with a Moo. U shirt on and wonders why the conversation stops. If you know anything about Philly fans this will come back to haunt him after his first bad game. I wonder if the trolls are going to monitor the Eagle fan board and respond to every Wentz comment 

.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

The sad thing is these trolls cannot understand that this is a UND site and sometimes people just want to have a little fun and poke a rival. They are like the guy who walks into your tailgate spot with a Moo. U shirt on and wonders why the conversation stops. If you know anything about Philly fans this will come back to haunt him after his first bad game. I wonder if the trolls are going to monitor the Eagle fan board and respond to every Wentz comment 

.

Thats funny, you think people tailgate at UND games.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 am Sunday morning and you are trolling ...sad life.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

Thats funny, you think people tailgate at UND games.

How big of a trolling rube you are - that's funny.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Thats funny, you think people tailgate at UND games.

Well, from a factual standpoint, yes.

Pathetic attempt at trolling.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CMSioux said:

8 am Sunday morning and you are trolling ...sad life.

Sad life is trying to make fun of a ND kid, a good one and smart one at that, about tweeting about a funny and innocent thing that happened to him.  Pretty pathetic. 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Sad life is trying to make fun of a ND kid, a good one and smart one at that, about tweeting about a funny and innocent thing that happened to him.  Pretty pathetic. 

Called jealousy. 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

The best part about Wentz playing for the Eagles is that if at any time he struggles even one bit the two most delusional asshole fan bases in sports will go head to head against each other.  

Pretty sad for a fanbase with so little to hope for with their own team that they are puling for a ND kid that played for a rival to fail. 

-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rory said:

Called jealousy. 

Why would we be jealous of getting locked in a bathroom?   Must be an SU thing. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Why would we be jealous of getting locked in a bathroom?   Must be an SU thing. 

Jealous of having a #2 draft pick, in any sport.

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Actually, what's sad is you are upset and offended people are making silly, innocent jokes to the point you are monitoring Sioux sports day and night 

Carson on the other hand is normal and has a sense of humor; he knew he would get ribbed for this and is enjoying every minute of it; he wouldn't have tweeted it if he was devoid of a sense of humor, as you appear to be. 

Sad life.   

 

23 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Actually, what's sad is you are upset and offended people are making silly, innocent jokes to the point you are monitoring Sioux sports day and night 

Carson on the other hand is normal and has a sense of humor; he knew he would get ribbed for this and is enjoying every minute of it; he wouldn't have tweeted it if he was devoid of a sense of humor, as you appear to be. 

Sad life.   

I am sure he tweeted it out just so people would make it a bash my former school kind of thing. I am sure he is laughing his a$$ off with the humor on this thread.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

 

I am sure he tweeted it out just so people would make it a bash my former school kind of thing. I am sure he is laughing his a$$ off with the humor on this thread.

Ya think Wentzy is reading SS?  Kinda cool I guess.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

 

I am sure he tweeted it out just so people would make it a bash my former school kind of thing. I am sure he is laughing his a$$ off with the humor on this thread.

You angry, bro?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe Mr. Wentz knew exactly what he did, why he did it, and what the ramifications* would be. I think he was fine with all of that because he is a mature and confident young man who knows in that situation it's better to poke fun at one's self than to have the NY or Philly tabloids pick up on it and run with it in a much worse way. 

 

*One of the ramifications he had to have know was that folks in an internet age would make light of the situation. Again, he is mature and confident enough to handle that. If only all were. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I believe Mr. Wentz knew exactly what he did, why he did it, and what the ramifications* would be. I think he was fine with all of that because he is a mature and confident young man who knows in that situation it's better to poke fun at one's self than to have the NY or Philly tabloids pick up on it and run with it in a much worse way. 

"One of the ramifications he had to have know was that folks in an internet age would make light of the situation. Again, he is mature and confident enough to handle that. If only all were. 

 

It is funny.  He can laugh at himself, fair enough to laugh along with him.

Have at it boys!  People are getting too damn touchy about a little joking around.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately while a school's fans should be able to have some fun poking at rivals - threads like this just bring the trolls more often. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 18, 2016 at 9:37 PM, nd1sufan said:

Which pro sport is by far the most popular? Which UND NHL'er has been talked about more on ESPN and other national TV networks than Wentz? 

Certainly more popular regarding law enforcement interactions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, being in health care I have a very nice collection of bedpans and urinals!!!  Many are antique, ceramic, and different colors.  I do not plan to sell or rent any but I'm just saying, there are options!   It amazes me what is now newsworthy in our society!  I wish Wentz luck in his professional career but this is not such a great start!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2016 at 8:23 AM, The Sicatoka said:

I believe Mr. Wentz knew exactly what he did, why he did it, and what the ramifications* would be. I think he was fine with all of that because he is a mature and confident young man who knows in that situation it's better to poke fun at one's self than to have the NY or Philly tabloids pick up on it and run with it in a much worse way. 

 

*One of the ramifications he had to have know was that folks in an internet age would make light of the situation. Again, he is mature and confident enough to handle that. If only all were. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

The kid put it out there and was laughing about it.  When stuff happens you have to learn to laugh at yourself.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Both have two years left to play. 

Interesting scenario. You got a new punter because your punter got booted. And then picked up a WR because he was booted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Interesting scenario. You got a new punter because your punter got booted. And then picked up a WR because he was booted.

Fascinating and unprecedented.  :silly:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

It is interesting to see a D1 football team in North Dakota kick a starter off the team for minor violations.....

What were the minor violations?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now