SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

20 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Just like I'm sure all Michigan fans cheered for Ohio State in the NCAA football playoff and all Duke fans are now pulling for North Carolina in March Madness, right?  

Once your own team is out, there is no "rule" that dictates who you should be rooting for.  To each his or her own.  

I'm cheering for UMass-Lowell.  

Go Minutemen!

11 hours ago, keikla said:

I figured the portrait photos would be from this season since the appropriate players have the C and A patches, etc..

I think you're both right since Reebok and CCM have consolidated under the CCM brand. 

27 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Go Minutemen!

Dumba**.  That's Northeastern.

sprig, Harvard is a close second for me.  I would like to see a never-won-one champion, hence UM-L.  The job Norm Bazin has done there is second-to-none.  Kudos to him for not leaving for BU when Jack Parker left.  And after everything he went thru in 2003, he deserves it.  

20 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Dumba**.  That's Northeastern.

sprig, Harvard is a close second for me.  I would like to see a never-won-one champion, hence UM-L.  The job Norm Bazin has done there is second-to-none.  Kudos to him for not leaving for BU when Jack Parker left.  And after everything he went thru in 2003, he deserves it.  

It kills me that CC was interested in hiring Bazin as he had ties having served as an assistant under Owens. Unfortunately for Tigers fans, he was happy building Lowell into the national power they are today. To think where CC might be today under Bazin compared to what we've got now...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Just like I'm sure all Michigan fans cheered for Ohio State in the NCAA football playoff and all Duke fans are now pulling for North Carolina in March Madness, right?  

Once your own team is out, there is no "rule" that dictates who you should be rooting for.  To each his or her own.  

I'm cheering for UMass-Lowell.  

No, for the last 100 years Yankee and Red Sox fans have been arrogant and obviously homophobic if you ask John W. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John W. said:

By not being supportive of fellow league members, is reflective of the arrogance of many UND 'hockey supporters....not all, but especially the homophobic group that believes the old logo was somehow 'stolen' from them..."Homophobic"....perhaps too advanced a word for the 'and ah' crowd!!!!!!

I feel very sorry for you.  Honestly, I do. 

3 hours ago, John W. said:

By not being supportive of fellow league members, is reflective of the arrogance of many UND 'hockey supporters....not all, but especially the homophobic group that believes the old logo was somehow 'stolen' from them..."Homophobic"....perhaps too advanced a word for the 'and ah' crowd!!!!!!

It's not arrogance. If it is, that goes both ways. 

I'm sure those "fellow league members" would cheer for us in the same situation. Oh wait. I've seen this story before. Nevermind. 

I see I sent some of you to 'google' a term....a new word learned per day is good for the mind, proud of you!!!!!..As far as other teams taking dives/cheap shots.,,etc.  there are plenty of fans from  the old WCHA days and current NCHC that can so point that out re: UND!!!!!

Take off the rose, rather, green colored glasses...it's part of hockey no matter the team....

• Downvote 7

52 minutes ago, John W. said:

I see I sent some of you to 'google' a term....a new word learned per day is good for the mind, proud of you!!!!!..As far as other teams taking dives/cheap shots.,,etc.  there are plenty of fans from  the old WCHA days and current NCHC that can so point that out re: UND!!!!!

Take off the rose, rather, green colored glasses...it's part of hockey no matter the team....

Stop sniffing the glue....or your fingers....whatever helps....

Why do I keep replying to a troll.....why?  

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Stop sniffing the glue....or your fingers....whatever helps....

Why do I keep replying to a troll.....why?  

You goalies have this feeling you have to stop everything, even if it's going wide. 

• Upvote 3