SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

I know Danny had an offer from BSU a couple years ago already, and a bunch of D3's. Not sure if anything has changed since then.

I had not heard that one but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Still working on confirmation. Although I have no reason not to trust you.

Edit: Star Tribune confirms it's Omaha.

Blais doing a good job of recruiting and stealing recruits from the goofers. Its hard to see him at another bench, but im happy for him and am happy with the job our coaching staff is doing (minus the zero NCs)

Blais doing a good job of recruiting and stealing recruits from the goofers. Its hard to see him at another bench, but im happy for him and am happy with the job our coaching staff is doing (minus the zero NCs)

I would hardly call it stealing from the gophers, since they basically ushered him out.

I would hardly call it stealing from the gophers, since they basically ushered him out.

One hopes the Sioux don't find themselves in a similar situation soon, having to tell a prized recruit to spend another year in juniors...

Wow, Luke Johnson went 11th overall to Lincoln. Interesting.

Dad passed on him with the #8 pick and Uncle picked him up with the #11 pick...yes, that is interesting. For some reason I thought he was already drafted by Lincoln.

Dad passed on him with the #8 pick and Uncle picked him up with the #11 pick...yes, that is interesting. For some reason I thought he was already drafted by Lincoln.

He was last year, but they lost his rights because of a USHL rule that has something to do with the age you affiliate players on your roster. So they just drafted him again this year.

The gophers as a team suck and they can load up all the elite talent they want but that still may not fix their problems. I don't understand how they can suck and still get good recruits. Well as they say we will see how it all unfolds.

Might as well enjoy it now because they won't stay down for much longer. :silly::D

Might as well enjoy it now because they won't stay down for much longer. :silly::D

The flip side to getting such good recruits is their respected teams that own their rights will surely come calling early. We also know how some GMs feel about how draftees progress at a certain school. (UMN)