SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

33 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I mean he talked about how great SCSU’s facilities are.

:D

1 hour ago, gfhockey said:

Stoney will say that and about how excited he is about the ones we have committed 

Well, we do have a pretty darn good pipeline coming in. Which will hopefully be further improved starting August 1st. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, brianvf said:

Get this kid signed up.  ;) 

We have some nice players coming in but these are the type of recruiting battles we need to start winning again - we need to get back to being a national power.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Irish said:

We have some nice players coming in but these are the type of recruiting battles we need to start winning again - we need to get back to being a national power.

I think we can worry about our recruiting of high school juniors at this time as opposed to 10 year olds though.  :whistling:

On 7/11/2023 at 2:20 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

Are you being serious? 

It’s a reasonable want. Not sure we’ll ever be able to recruit how we did in the mid to late 2000s (those years were fun). But again, it’s a reasonable want. I always have to say this on this board, I do like some of the recruits we have coming in I do. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

It’s a reasonable want. Not sure we’ll ever be able to recruit how we did in the mid to late 2000s (those years were fun). But again, it’s a reasonable want. I always have to say this on this board, I do like some of the recruits we have coming in I do. 

Agreed. I really like our pipeline AND we need to win more battles for the highest-end recruits. It’s both/and, not either/or. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

9 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Agreed. I really like our pipeline AND we need to win more battles for the highest-end recruits. It’s both/and, not either/or. 

No, no. I'm not arguing that. OF COURSE, I want more of the highest end.

Irish quoted a tweet that is talking about a kid who is 10 years old. 10. That's why I asked if he was serious.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

No, no. I'm not arguing that. OF COURSE, I want more of the highest end.

Irish quoted a tweet that is talking about a kid who is 10 years old. 10. That's why I asked if he was serious.

The post about recruiting the 10 year old was clearly supposed to be a joke and something for us to laugh at.  Guess some missed the joke :lol:

12 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

The post about recruiting the 10 year old was clearly supposed to be a joke and something for us to laugh at.  Guess some missed the joke :lol:

If that was indeed a joke, I definitely missed it lol. That's precisely why I asked if he was being serious! 

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

Bingo.

I am excited about the upcoming year…although I am every year :)