SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Iowa State 8/31/24

SiouxFan100

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

Their QB does not impress me. I think he gets exposed vs. Iowa.

I'm sure their fan base is saying the same thing 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

ISU had 9 starters back on offense.  Defensively UND has been really good.

Disagree. Only reason score is down is because of UND’s time of possession and the offense. The defense has been awful in the secondary. Iowa state passing for big gains at will. 

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Disagree. Only reason score is down is because of UND’s time of possession and the offense. The defense has been awful in the secondary. Iowa state passing for big gains at will. 

They’ve rotated between good drives and awful drives. Would be nice to seem find consistency 

• Upvote 2

Just now, F'n Hawks said:

They’ve rotated between good drives and awful drives. Would be nice to seem find consistency 

The UND defensive backs were significantly outmatched out on the perimeter all game … unfortunately. Didn’t stand a chance. 

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Have looked pretty decent against the run. And nice to see us stuff them up the middle on first and goal when they had their jumbo package in. 

Yep secondary has some work to do.