SiouxSports.com Forum

Who has the best Taco Pizza in town?

SIOUXFAN97

Best Taco Pizza in Town  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best taco pizza in town?

• Happy Joe's
    • Boss PIzza
    • Italian Moon
    • Sin Bin
    • Up North
    • Joe Black's
    • Deek's
    • Slapshot
    • Rhombus Guys
    • Popolino's
    • Pete's Za

I see @UNDBIZ voted Up North....was waiting for their first vote bc imo they have the best (or close to) pizza in town...including the Ode to the Pep( awesome).

I was talking to the new(ish) owner of Sin Bin and he was talking about how good his taco pizza is and that is why i started this thread to see where it would rank in town.......

but....imo happy joe's has the market covered on the taco pizza and everyone is trying to play catchup..... but Up North's Ode to the Pep is so underrated that I think Nate (sin bin) should try to make a signature pizza based on the grinder like up north is and has done with the ode to the pep (and name it "the kauker"  after und's biggest fan mark kauk

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvlJx7FwZw_GH_lyWPKtV

7 hours ago, BIGSIOUX said:

Sin bin is good,  Happy Joes is good.  Deeks is sneaky good, probably my favorite.  Sometimes you can get the spicy taco option, highly recommend.

Deeks taco pizza is shockingly good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I see @UNDBIZ voted Up North....was waiting for their first vote bc imo they have the best (or close to) pizza in town...including the Ode to the Pep( awesome).

I was talking to the new(ish) owner of Sin Bin and he was talking about how good his taco pizza is and that is why i started this thread to see where it would rank in town.......

but....imo happy joe's has the market covered on the taco pizza and everyone is trying to play catchup..... but Up North's Ode to the Pep is so underrated that I think Nate (sin bin) should try to make a signature pizza based on the grinder like up north is and has done with the ode to the pep (and name it "the kauker"  after und's biggest fan mark kauk

Buddy of mine had a Grinder Pizza from Sin Bin. Tellmans unload Sin Bin?

• Like 1

Just now, Green Banner said:

sold sin bin to Nate and he rents that half of the building. sounds like he's doing well so far...been little over a year since the sale.

3 minutes ago, Green Banner said:

yeah the taco pizza has a little "grinder" to it with the white sauce....drop the beans and turkey and or ham....call it the kauker. brilliant

9 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Does Ode to the Pep count as a taco pizza? I love that pizza but not sure if it does. Huge fan of the Saucy Hen at Up North.

Pete's Za has MANY underrated pies...

The Calypso - Jerk sauce is just the start -crazy delicious chicken and pineapple!

Bought the Farm - YEAH YOU DID!  excellent deluxe style meat pie

Dirty Bird - another different but tasty chicken pizza

Also don't miss the Gojuchang Wings - insanely tasty but not overly spicy Korean wing sauce.

Pete's is the most underrated pizza joint in GF!!!  Hands down!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Green Banner said:

If in Jamestown go to the Gladstone Inn for their grinder pizza. You will not be disappointed 

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

If in Jamestown go to the Gladstone Inn for their grinder pizza. You will not be disappointed 

True, but you'll still be in Jamestown. ;)  :D  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Pete's Za has MANY underrated pies...

The Calypso - Jerk sauce is just the start -crazy delicious chicken and pineapple!

Bought the Farm - YEAH YOU DID!  excellent deluxe style meat pie

Dirty Bird - another different but tasty chicken pizza

Also don't miss the Gojuchang Wings - insanely tasty but not overly spicy Korean wing sauce.

Pete's is the most underrated pizza joint in GF!!!  Hands down!

true....bob is grinding away over there...pizza is a tough racket but he has top 3 pizza in town and no one knows it.

12 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Does Ode to the Pep count as a taco pizza? I love that pizza but not sure if it does. Huge fan of the Saucy Hen at Up North.

no...bc imo every pizza joint in town should have a "grinder" knockoff and i think only up north has one (and its f'n awesome)...i hope nate adds the "kauker" soon and makes mark famous

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 8:10 AM, forksandspoons said:

Spicy Pickle from Rhombus is the best individual pizza in town, but I really like anything at Up North. 

Up North has terrific pizza. Service can be hit and miss though. 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 8:10 AM, forksandspoons said:

Spicy Pickle from Rhombus is the best individual pizza in town, but I really like anything at Up North. 

Just had the Spicy Pickle. 

Was very good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1