SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Early Departures and Transfer Portal

brianvf

On 4/19/2024 at 5:53 PM, Wilbur said:

Should we be surprised Schloss didn't say much about Ludvig signing an ECHL deal?

Maybe Berry could chime in on his situation?  

Hah, see what I did there. 

I am not sure we will be a player in the near future for NIL deals for incoming freshman and transfers but would hope we could be a in a situation where if a player is leaving for an ECHL contract, an AHL contract, or even signing his NHL/AHL ELC where all signs indicate he will be spending at least his first season in the AHL that we would be able to offer 60K or 80K to the player if we wanted him to stay.

4 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Joe Paisley reporting that it’s looking like Werner will be heading to Michigan. 

He had pretty respectable numbers for a freshman & it looks like his coach played him in all their games, any idea on why he would be leaving?

51 minutes ago, .357 said:

He had pretty respectable numbers for a freshman & it looks like his coach played him in all their games, any idea on why he would be leaving?

I have no earthly idea. I’d be curious to know as well. Certainly wasn’t due to a lack of playing time. He was solid and I’m sure a big part of Mayotte’s plans for the season to come. 

55 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I have no earthly idea. I’d be curious to know as well. Certainly wasn’t due to a lack of playing time. He was solid and I’m sure a big part of Mayotte’s plans for the season to come. 

NIL money?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

This sure is a different way to announce your portal transfer from NMU to RIT.
Hints of trouble in NMU-land? 

Scurry off to RIT kitty-kitty. Glad for ya. 

< after kitty gone > ... Whiskey-Tango was that? What a load of transparent self-serving tripe. Glad he's SEP -- someone else's problem. 

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Scurry off to RIT kitty-kitty. Glad for ya. 

< after kitty gone > ... Whiskey-Tango was that? What a load of transparent self-serving tripe. Glad he's SEP -- someone else's problem. 

Yeah, the fact that he thinks it’s uniquely witty tells you all you need to know.   I’d guess he’s a self-absorbed dullard.  

11 hours ago, burd said:

Yeah, the fact that he thinks it’s uniquely witty tells you all you need to know.   I’d guess he’s a self-absorbed dullard.  

I would think that if he had the character of the kitty, he would just break ties and move on.  Instead, he had to get in one not so veiled shot.   A relative seemed to like it though.