SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Early Departures and Transfer Portal

brianvf

31 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

What is your source on this?

Oh just everything seems to lean that way. Insta following, dad worked there, all the major journalists saying MN is heavy favorite. I have no inside info, just saying it’s looking that way. 

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Oh just everything seems to lean that way. Insta following, dad worked there, all the major journalists saying MN is heavy favorite. I have no inside info, just saying it’s looking that way. 

NHL.com's Mark Divver said the Gophs were the favorite yesterday.

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I thought our additions for 2023-2024 were solid.

Agreed.  A lot of pleasant surprises and instant contributors in that portal addition group.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Oh my.  If Persson ends up leaving, he would be a quality replacement to split with Hobie:

He did lose his starting job to Homer in the second half. I’d take a shot at him if Persson is gone.

Id rather see them recruit a goalie or get one with more than a year left.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I thought our additions for 2023-2024 were solid.

I think they were more than solid.  Sometimes you have guys transferring to improve their stats for the next level, and aren’t team guys.  Don’t think UND brought in the super high end transfers like Isaac Howard, but they all came in and went to work towards a goal they didn’t quite reach.  
  I will look at all of them with respect though, because they did what was expected of them, and for many that meant getting in front of a slap shot.

It’s funny how guys you never expect to make an impact, play a huge role, like Sidorski last year and Britt this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

If Wood is looking for a guy that can help him put up some nice numbers, then if Blake comes back you couldn’t do much better, and maybe make a run at a title as well.