SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Playoffs

Wilbur

Miami @ UND

Duluth @ Denver

Western @ SCSU

Omaha @ CC

I think it's a safe bet to take all the home teams.  Maybe a third game in Stearns County, but I've got each home team advancing. 

9 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Give me Omaha over CC

The Mavs in St. Paul?  I like it.  

But I'm picking CC because Mayotte has got that group playing fantastic at home. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Miami @ UND

Duluth @ Denver

Western @ SCSU

Omaha @ CC

I’ll go with:

UND in 2

DU in 2

WMU in 3

CC in 3

Then the only question is if UNO is out of the tourney if they lose (in either 2 or 3 games). 

1 hour ago, siouxweet said:

UND in 3

DU in 2

CC in 3

SCSU in 3

Miami was 1-21-2 during the regular season. If we can’t sweep them in two why would we ever believe they could get to the frozen four much less win it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Miami was 1-21-2 during the regular season. If we can’t sweep them in two why would we ever believe they could get to the frozen four much less win it. 

Miami may have lost to everyone, but those victories were not easy ones. I have a sneaking suspicion that Miami should be a surprise. I agree with winning in three, but the first two games are gonna be very difficult.

6 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

Miami may have lost to everyone, but those victories were not easy ones. I have a sneaking suspicion that Miami should be a surprise. I agree with winning in three, but the first two games are gonna be very difficult.

I'm looking for a convincing sweep on home ice for the Sioux.  Anything else is...?  Goon?:D

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

WMU just swept them, outscoring them 9-3 in the process. If UND can’t take care of them in 2 games, not many are gonna be confident in much success at NCHC tourney or NCAAs. 

7 minutes ago, brianvf said:

WMU just swept them, outscoring them 9-3 in the process. If UND can’t take care of them in 2 games, not many are gonna be confident in much success at NCHC tourney or NCAAs. 

F*cking rights!

10 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Can't say UND has had a history of success in the NCHC tourney anyways.

5 hours ago, brianvf said:

Says the folks that expected a sweep of our ‘little brother down south’! :whistling:

1 hour ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

Says the folks that expected a sweep of our ‘little brother down south’! :whistling:

I certainly didn’t say that. 
The people that said that are the same people calling for Berry's head after two poor games at Baxter. ;)

46 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I certainly didn’t say that. 
The people that said that are the same people calling for Berry's head after two poor games at Baxter. ;)

Brian just under attack this weekend.....:lol:

You'd think the team was headed to Magness as the 6th seed.