SiouxSports.com Forum

Illinois State @ UND 11/18/2023

SiouxFan100

6 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

I know we are not going anywhere in the playoffs, so my silver lining is an NSDU loss.

I'm with you, no way I'm rooting for NDSU tomorrow.  We aren't getting a win past the 1st round anyway, I want to see NDSU lose and not get a seed. 

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, CMSioux said:

If we win we host.

3 hours ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I feel like we win this game convincingly at home and have to travel on the road next weekend like a lamb to the slaughter 

Never say never but the only schools that historically have put in more aggressive bids are either likely to be seeds or teams we can't play in the first round. Very confident UND’s bid was aggressive again. 

15 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Never say never but the only schools that historically have put in more aggressive bids are either likely to be seeds or teams we can't play in the first round. Very confident UND’s bid was aggressive again. 

#needtents

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

#needtents

Go undefeated and there's nothing to worry about, blah, blah but between that, the 2015 screw job and the faux seed for Weber last year....it's beyond ridiculous. Add in a few hockey things (BU at Scheels, overtime game against UMD) and when rules and standards need to be changed after the fact and you're on the wrong side of every one of them, not sure what to say anymore. 

• Upvote 3

My prediction - our offensive play calling and defense will straighten out today and we will play a great game.  Good mix of calls to keep the opponent guessing.  But true to form these changes won't last and very soon - probably early in the playoffs - we will revert to the game management that drives us all nuts.  

• Upvote 1